99% of the world would never guess what Eastwoods Movies was his biggest hit!!!!

Started by emazers, August 21, 2019, 04:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

I must be a 1%er, 'cause that's the title I guessed before opening the thread.  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 21, 2019, 05:18:36 PM
I must be a 1%er, 'cause that's the title I guessed before opening the thread.  :)

Really, Mike? That particular film?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 21, 2019, 06:46:14 PM
Really, Mike? That particular film?

I just thought which movie people wouldn't think was his highest grosser and figured that was the one.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 21, 2019, 08:24:31 PM
I just thought which movie people wouldn't think was his highest grosser and figured that was the one.

👍😊

marsattacks666

Mord

I thought Mike would have guessed "Revenge of the Creature", out of loyalty.

emazers

thats like people I talked to on the first Saw Movie how many people told me they knew Tobie Bell the Crazy Villian was laying on the bloody floor and would stand up and say game over and close the door. It never crossed my mind that he was alive and stand up, etc.

LundyAfterMidnight

That's unfortunate. IMO it was a disposable film: fun at the moment, but then immediately forgettable. But perhaps I wasn't the intended audience.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Mord

Quote from: LundyAfterMidnight on August 23, 2019, 06:22:36 AM
That's unfortunate. IMO it was a disposable film: fun at the moment, but then immediately forgettable. But perhaps I wasn't the intended audience.

Not for you or me. It's target audience (like most films today) is the LCD crowd.

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!