Author Topic: The Ben Cooper and Collegeville Mask/Costume Appreciation Thread  (Read 506 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Please share your experiences, photos, videos or anything in correlation with the Ben Cooper/Collegeville Hallowe'en costume line.🤡

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2RJmp6TkU0U

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: The Ben Cooper and Collegeville Mask/Costume Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 12:05:42 PM »
Ben Cooper Hallween Costume Display
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szXN2eqEsm4
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.

Doh!

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
My folks weren't big on picture-taking so I have none to share, but I do remember I was The Tin Man (complete with mouth tooter), Devil, skeleton, Spider-Man, and The Fonz!

Just not all in the same year...

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 03:40:09 AM »
My folks weren't big on picture-taking so I have none to share, but I do remember I was The Tin Man (complete with mouth tooter), Devil, skeleton, Spider-Man, and The Fonz!

Just not all in the same year...

🤡🤘

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.