The Last non-Monster movie you have watched?

Started by marsattacks666, July 29, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Snow 2: Brain Freeze (2007) - Promo

Lousy! Part of the reason is because it assumes the viewer has seen Snow already (which I haven't).

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Journey Back To Christmas, 2016 - World War II nurse is transported forward into time.

Candace Cameron Bure stars in this Hallmark Christmas movie.  Gives a little different twist on discovering an appreciation for the holidays.

Not too awful.  (It IS a Hallmark movie and it is Candace Cameron Bure.) The time travel gimmick is a little different for one of these.

You can catch a free version on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/JguJ0gmfOhs
ADAM

Hepcat

Christmas Every Day (1996) - Trailer

Surprisingly good actually!

:)

Hepcat

Home for Christmas (1990) - Trailer

Seemingly predictable, but very much of an unexpected twist at the end!

;)

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Noel (2004) - Trailer

Pretty good actually!

8)

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Hepcat

The Nine Kittens of Christmas (2021) - Trailer

Hmmmmm. A sequel to The Nine Lives of Christmas from 2016 where the plot is about the rekindling of a romance between the leading characters but the lead female has gained over twenty pounds? Stretches credibility even for Hallmark.

:-\

marsattacks666

geezer butler

Black Sabbath: The End of the End (2017)
🤘💀✝️

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Santa's Bootcamp (2016) - Trailer

If you're looking for a good Xmas movie, look elsewhere. This one is barely watchable.

:(

marsattacks666

Hepcat