The Last non-Monster movie you have watched?

Started by marsattacks666, July 29, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

Without a Clue, 1982 - Sherlock Holmes tackles a Moriarty plot that could jeopardize the credit rating of entire British Empire.

Michael Caine, Ben Kingsley and Jeffrey Jones.

Wherein the closely-held secret behind the true relationship of Holmes & Watson is revealed.

A treasure recommended for Sherlockians with a sense of humor.
ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 27, 2019, 10:39:38 PM
Joker-2019
Did you like it? I'm so glad it didn't have Batman in it ( not a big Affleck fan)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on October 27, 2019, 11:00:30 PM
Did you like it? I'm so glad it didn't have Batman in it ( not a big Affleck fan)

Yes. I truly enjoy this film.

marsattacks666

Bride's Initiation (The) AKA Dracula and the Dirty Old Witch AKA The Vampire AKA Demon's Brew (1976) 

Mike Scott

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 28, 2019, 04:35:29 AM
Bride's Initiation (The) AKA Dracula and the Dirty Old Witch AKA The Vampire AKA Demon's Brew (1976)

Sounds like a monster movie to me.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on October 28, 2019, 05:18:00 AM
Sounds like a monster movie to me.
Knowing Mars, it's probably 70s sexploitation.

marsattacks666

Mord is correct, Mike. Not a Monster film at all. Adult themed, Sexploitation. The only thing that resembles a Monster, well......no comment.

marsattacks666

Vampyros Lesbos-1971
Venus in Furs-1967
99 Women-1969

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on November 02, 2019, 01:35:39 PM
Vampyros Lesbos-1971
Venus in Furs-1967
99 Women-1969

Just watched Vampyros Lesbos. Great Franco fun. Also watched his Female Vampire with the great, late Lina Romay.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on November 02, 2019, 04:54:45 PM
Just watched Vampyros Lesbos. Great Franco fun. Also watched his Female Vampire with the great, late Lina Romay.

She was/is beautiful.

Mord

Satan's School for Lust -
Misty Mundae...thats all you need to know.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on November 06, 2019, 05:37:07 PM
Satan's School for Lust -
Misty Mundae...thats all you need to know.

Hey-yo!!!

marsattacks666