Bad Girls(Women) clips and trailers

Started by marsattacks666, June 27, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Quote from: Memphremagog on July 05, 2019, 12:59:35 PM
Ilsa the Wicked Warden(1977)

http://youtu.be/89MToXLceWM
Hell yeah, Memph. The shower fight is probably the single best scene in the history of cinema. It deserves a Nobel prize or something.

marsattacks666

Let's give it up, Dyanne Thorne, Lina Romay and the late, great and Auteur, Jess Franco.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 07, 2019, 09:01:39 PM
Let's give it up, Dyanne Thorne, Lina Romay and the late, great and Auteur, Jess Franco.
Unfortunately, Lina Romay is also "late and great". R.I.P.

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on July 07, 2019, 08:35:00 PMHell yeah, Memph. The shower fight is probably the single best scene in the history of cinema. It deserves a Nobel prize or something.

Between which two people? Ilsa I presume must have been one.

???

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on July 29, 2019, 01:47:27 PM
Between which two people? Ilsa I presume must have been one.

???
No. Between the beautiful Lina Romay (the director's wife) and Tania Busselier (inmate). There are also 8 or nine other naked women as bouncy spectators.  Ilsa does have several nude scenes, herself (including a lesbian scene with Lina Romay). This one rarely leaves my player.

Hepcat

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 01, 2019, 12:17:50 AM

Faster Pussycat....Kill Kill

What dance are those girl doing? The frug perhaps?

???

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on July 29, 2019, 06:30:01 PM
What dance are those girl doing? The frug perhaps?

???

Go Go Dancing...lol!👀