WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Started by Monsters For Sale, June 24, 2019, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Where the hell did everyone go (again)? What...you people have lives all of a sudden?

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on September 07, 2019, 12:22:44 AM
Where the hell did everyone go (again)? What...you people have lives all of a sudden?

It sure dries up around here on weekends.

No one around but people who stoop to posting pictures of pets (as if anyone else would actually care) and in the mistaken belief that normal people tolerate cats.
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2019, 01:23:07 AM
It sure dries up around here on weekends.

No one around but people who stoop to posting pictures of pets (as if anyone else would actually care) and in the mistaken belief that normal people tolerate cats.

You're right, normal people don't care about cats. I'm proof of that (love the little buggers). Pictures of children...that's another story.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2019, 01:23:07 AM
No one around but people who stoop to posting pictures of pets.

How 'bout if I had a pet Monitor lizard?

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on September 07, 2019, 12:22:44 AM

:laugh:

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on September 07, 2019, 01:28:52 AM
You're right, normal people don't care about cats. I'm proof of that (love the little buggers). Pictures of children...that's another story.

Yeah I like cats too. I'm all for seeing pictures of pets.

My wife and I are a proud child-free family. Take it easy breeders, my brother has children and we're the godparents. And we love those little bastards  ;). I've already brainwashed the eldest nephew to be a rock n roller, horror film lover. 

Akira-Devilman

You all people seem to be very close, something i didn't see in years since the mass emigration to social media.

Mord

Quote from: Akira-Devilman on September 07, 2019, 06:51:23 AM
You all people seem to be very close, something i didn't see in years since the mass emigration to social media.
We truly are family. These guys will stand next to you like kin. When my dad died a few years ago,  all of these wonderful misfits pulled me thru. This is the only social (anti-social?) Media anyone will ever need. Love you all. Feel free to PM me about anything.

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on September 07, 2019, 05:52:03 AM
Yeah I like cats too. I'm all for seeing pictures of pets.

My wife and I are a proud child-free family. Take it easy breeders, my brother has children and we're the godparents. And we love those little bastards  ;). I've already brainwashed the eldest nephew to be a rock n roller, horror film lover.

Gotta love the child- free family!  There's a certain absolute freedom you wouldn't get otherwise.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Akira-Devilman on September 07, 2019, 06:51:23 AM

Facebook became too overwhelming for me. Especially with the Horror groups I subscribed to. I'm sorry. But what does Selfie Tuesday have to do with Horror( rhetorical).
Most of the Horror and VHS groups I was a part of, a majority had no clue about Horror.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

I've been haunting the aisles of my neighbourhood Canadian Tire store deciding which items might be added to our porch decor on that the most glorious of days. (For the uninitiated Canadian Tire stores are mega hardware stores with an attached auto service center.) I even bought a naughty lady figure to hang by the door. She says things like "I've been very bad! Release me and I'll show you just how bad!" and "Let me go and I might let you live!" I'm waiting for pre-Halloween sales on other items.

And then there were World Basketball Championship games early this morning plus three straight Canadian football games this afternoon and early evening where I'm heavily invested in my Fantasy lineup. I'm a very good Fantasy player and currently sit in 67th place out of 15,734 participants.

:)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2019, 01:23:07 AMNo one around but people who stoop to posting pictures of pets (as if anyone else would actually care) and in the mistaken belief that normal people tolerate cats.

You might want to rephrase that statement before you hurt this fellow's feelings:

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on September 08, 2019, 03:57:43 AM
You might want to rephrase that statement before you hurt this fellow's feelings:

B-b-b-b-big k-k-k-k-kitty!!
CREATURE FAN