NECA Ultimate Edition Sam from Trick 'R Treat

Started by the_last_gunslinger, June 07, 2019, 10:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_gunslinger

About  flippin  time. I've been waiting years for NECA to release a Sam figure. They came out with one several years ago, but it had limited articulation and goes for upwards of 120 dollars on the secondary market.

Anyways, pics below.

The figure comes with:

Sam figure
4 Heads
2 Jack-O-Lanterns
Alternate right hand
Severed hand
Trick or treat sack
Lollipop
Candy bar knife
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

marsattacks666

I definitely will be picking Sam up from Target. If, Target sells this figure.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_last_gunslinger

I already pre ordered it. I also have NECA's 8 inch MEGO style Sam coming in and the Sam burst a box from Mezco.

There is just something about a trick or treating Halloween demon who punishes those who disrespect the holiday that really resonates with me.

aura of foreboding

I have this coming for Christmas, apparently.  :)  I love Sam. 

the_horror_man

Quote from: the_last_gunslinger on June 07, 2019, 11:05:19 PM
I already pre ordered it. I also have NECA's 8 inch MEGO style Sam coming in and the Sam burst a box from Mezco.

There is just something about a trick or treating Halloween demon who punishes those who disrespect the holiday that really resonates with me.

I am also really looking forward to NECA's retro Sam figure. The cloth really gives the figure a special quality. Can't beat real Sam jammies. ;D

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on June 08, 2019, 02:28:50 AM
I am also really looking forward to NECA's retro Sam figure. The cloth really gives the figure a special quality. Can't beat real Sam jammies. ;D

thm

Same for me, just love Neca's retro cloth range of figures figures as they have that Mego/DD feel to them and fit in nicely with my other figures.  :D

Ian

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: the_last_gunslinger on June 07, 2019, 10:22:10 PM
About  flippin  time. I've been waiting years for NECA to release a Sam figure. ...

How Tall?

How much?
ADAM

the_last_gunslinger

It's about 27 dollars, and is in scale with NECA's 7 inch figures. Since Sam is the size of a child, he will probably be around 5 1/2 inches.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: the_last_gunslinger on June 09, 2019, 10:57:54 PM
It's about 27 dollars, and is in scale with NECA's 7 inch figures. Since Sam is the size of a child, he will probably be around 5 1/2 inches.

Good enough.  Looks like I will be getting a non-Frankenstein item.

If they really want to make me happy, they should give us Trick 'r Treat 2.
ADAM

comixzombie

That retro figure WAS going to be one of the few retro Neca figures I actually bought. But this fits much better the rest of my Neca collection.
The boys around here call it "The Black Lagoon"; a paradise. Only they say nobody has ever come back to prove it.