Can You say STUPID?!

Started by Wicked Lester, August 13, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

Kidagain

So what happens when she runs out of food? Run like hell little girl!!!!

Wicked Lester

She'll probably end up on the show I was Prey! Can't wait for THAT episode!

Hepcat

She's just junk food. I doubt very much that she meets the poor gator's minimum daily adult requirements for vitamins and minerals. He'd best continue to just say "No!" when she offers him a bite.

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

Yes she is very stupid!  So are her parents and anyone watching her at the scene.   ::)
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Wicked Lester

Ya gotta wonder though. After he bites her arm off could he tell us that she tastes like chicken? :D

Flower

Quote from: Wicked Lester on August 17, 2018, 09:39:11 PM
Ya gotta wonder though. After he bites her arm off could he tell us that she tastes like chicken? :D

The unfortunate thing is that after he bites her arm off, he'll be killed for what she provoked him into doing.   >:(
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Mord

Quote from: Flower on August 17, 2018, 09:21:16 PM
Yes she is very stupid!  So are her parents and anyone watching her at the scene.   ::)
You seem to miss the point about 21st century living. It's more about capturing the moment and immediately Instagraming  it. The actual experience and it's consequences  are irrelevant.

Hepcat

More stupidity involving modern day dinos, i.e. gators:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRBcfNw7Nw

:o