Van Halen- US Festival-1983

Started by marsattacks666, June 05, 2019, 11:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Wow that's crazy. I was a little kid living in San Diego back then and remember that event. Wanted my dad to take me to metal/rock day so bad. We went to a lot of concerts when I was in kid, in Detroit and California. Not sure why we didn't make that one.  Maybe that  concert too insane to drag around an 8 yr old  ;D

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 06, 2019, 11:46:32 PM
Wow that's crazy. I was a little kid living in San Diego back then and remember that event. Wanted my dad to take me to metal/rock day so bad. We went to a lot of concerts when I was in kid, in Detroit and California. Not sure why we didn't make that one.  Maybe that  concert too insane to drag around an 8 yr old  ;D

Geezer. I wish I would have went to any US Festival. Looks amazing from all the YouTube videos posted. Not only Van Halen. But other acts, too. Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Missing Persons, Ozzy........
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."