More Funko Universal Monsters Mystery Minis

Started by Mike Scott, May 17, 2019, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: fearliath on August 08, 2019, 03:10:45 PM
I would like to formally apologize for getting some people's Depends in a bunch. Perhaps someone at the customer service desk at Target can use some lightly used salad tongs somebody else returned to help you get them unbunched. Better yet, return the Depends while you're there. I'm sure they're not completely destroyed...

I have to admit, THAT was funny. 2 points.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2019, 04:39:56 PM
I stand corrected. I'm still very fond of potatoes as a food source. We're all cool with Mr. Potato-head, right? You've gotta give me that one.

I should love a potato. Especially when offered by Horace. They are especially delightful with Turkey and gravy.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2019, 04:39:56 PM
... We're all cool with Mr. Potato-head, right? You've gotta give me that one. 

I remember having one when I was a kid.  Back then, all you got was the attachments.  Mom supplied the potato.
ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

marsattacks666

Eating baked potatoes while looking at Universal Monster minis.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2019, 06:04:19 PM
Load it with butter, chili and cheese...perfect meal (hold the onions).

Butter, crushed sea salt and ground pepper. Filet and lobster tail and a side salad.

marsattacks666

You are making me quite hungry.👀🥗🍽

Anton Phibes

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 08, 2019, 06:50:58 PM
You are making me quite hungry.👀🥗🍽

Horace started all this with his potatoes.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 08, 2019, 06:52:19 PM
Horace started all this with his potatoes.

Yeah.  But his were peeled and boiled.
ADAM

marsattacks666

I just completed my Horror Mystery Minis, including display box. This is a google photo of what they look like.

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 08, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
Butter, crushed sea salt and ground pepper. Filet and lobster tail and a side salad.

Oh, buddy, you know how to hit the spot. I love lobster tail smothered with butter. My girlfriend doesn't like seafood, so I have to indulge on my own. More for me.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 08, 2019, 06:16:41 PM
Eating baked potatoes while looking at Universal Monster minis.
Don't get them greasy. How did you wind up with the display box? Pretty cool.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2019, 07:26:04 PM

Don't get them greasy. How did you wind up with the display box? Pretty cool.

Well. A comicbook shoppe had a s***ton of the Minis w/ a couple of display boxes. Not only that, I scored a couple of display boxes of the Sci-fi Funko Pint size Heroes, too.
I'll take some video of them a post on here, via YouTube.🤡💀

I scored this guy.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 08, 2019, 07:30:45 PM
Well. A comicbook shoppe had a s***ton of the Minis w/ a couple of display boxes. Not only that, I scored a couple of display boxes of the Sci-fi Funko Pint size Heroes, too.
I'll take some video of them a post on here, via YouTube.🤡💀

I scored this guy.

Hey! What is this? I usually am aware of most Mars Attacks releases. Never saw this little booger before.