More Funko Universal Monsters Mystery Minis

Started by Mike Scott, May 17, 2019, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subatomic_Matt

Where will you be able to buy these brick and mortar other than b&w ones at Walgreens? It's the color ones I want and the last time I bought these was from TRU and Hastings (RIP).

Count Zachula

Grabbed a Frank, Drac, Bride, Creech, Wolf and Invisible Man from Ebay.  Prices were ok. I can't deal with buying an entire box and selling off the doubles anymore. Those days are gone.

Also, just saw these as well. What do you guys think of them? I'll definitely try to nab the cereal monster ones. Maybe the Big Boy too!

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 25, 2019, 06:54:54 PM
Grabbed a Frank, Drac, Bride, Creech, Wolf and Invisible Man from Ebay.  Prices were ok. I can't deal with buying an entire box and selling off the doubles anymore. Those days are gone.

Also, just saw these as well. What do you guys think of them? I'll definitely try to nab the cereal monster ones. Maybe the Big Boy too!

Those are great! 

I wonder who will carry these mystery minis...  Any ideas?  I used to get them at TRU too.

Mike Scott

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 25, 2019, 07:14:59 PM
I wonder who will carry these mystery minis...  Any ideas?  I used to get them at TRU too.

Plenty of places online will carry them.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Count Zachula

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 25, 2019, 07:14:59 PM
Those are great! 

Can't seem to find any info on who will carry them, but their release date seems to be August or September.  If I had to guess I'd say Target or Walmart.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 25, 2019, 07:26:07 PM
Plenty of places online will carry them.

I know, but I like shaking them.  I'm pretty good at it too.   ;)

Count Zachula

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 25, 2019, 07:39:42 PM
I know, but I like shaking them.  I'm pretty good at it too.   ;)

Do you possess the magic shake? To know exactly which figure is in which box?

Mord

Has anyone checked out what the original Funko Force Uni Monsters are going for? There's only one 4 piece set on eBay now for $400! Creech alone lists for $100. The Wolfman is relatively cheap (around $20). I grudgingly bought a set ten years ago for 40 bucks. Now, I'm glad I did (if only for trade purposes).

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 25, 2019, 08:31:34 PM
Do you possess the magic shake? To know exactly which figure is in which box?

I do.  My worst mistake was once thinking I was getting a Pennywise, and I ended up with a chase Leatherface. 

Since I want one of each of these, shaking is pretty essential.  Some people bring scales into the stores and weigh them, but I've been happy with my shaking method. 

Of course, it's been years since I've shaken anything, so maybe I've lost the magic. 

Subatomic_Matt

So a case of these is 12 boxes, but there's no guarantee that it'll yield you all the figures shown on the side of the box, right?

Mike Scott

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on July 26, 2019, 01:09:56 AM
So a case of these is 12 boxes, but there's no guarantee that it'll yield you all the figures shown on the side of the box, right?

Seems like that would piss off a lot of people who bought a case, to me!
CREATURE FAN

Dr. Acula

Quote from: Mord on July 25, 2019, 08:35:46 PM
Has anyone checked out what the original Funko Force Uni Monsters are going for? There's only one 4 piece set on eBay now for $400! Creech alone lists for $100. The Wolfman is relatively cheap (around $20). I grudgingly bought a set ten years ago for 40 bucks. Now, I'm glad I did (if only for trade purposes).

Gemini Collectibles is selling the Funko Force Wolfman for $4.99. He's the only one they've got, though.

Mord

Quote from: Dr. Acula on July 26, 2019, 01:49:52 AM
Gemini Collectibles is selling the Funko Force Wolfman for $4.99. He's the only one they've got, though.

The bobble head or the figure?

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on July 26, 2019, 01:09:56 AM

Correct!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on July 26, 2019, 01:56:20 AM
The bobble head or the figure?

The squat figs. in the tube like clear case.
The bobbles were caled "Wacky Wobblers".
CREATURE FAN