The Lindberg monster models!

Started by Hepcat, May 16, 2019, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Here are three of the Lindberg kits assembled and painted by our own master craftsman Jim Bertges:

Road Hog

Satan's Crate

Scuttle Bucket

8)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Here's a cool ad for the Lindy Loony Repulsives:

8)

Hepcat

Here's a group shot with a custom base of Lindy Loony builds by our own Mark McGovern:

Mark built these for model kit collector Mike Blanchard who owns The Core comic shop in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8_BgarADnU#

8)

Hepcat

Here are a couple close-up shots of Scuttle Bucket from Mark McGovern's diorama above:

8)

Hepcat

Here are a couple close-up shots of Big Wheeler from the diorama Mark McGovern built for Mike Blanchard:

8)

Tim Nolan

I have been revisiting some of these kits the last few years since they were reissued.  They aren't great, but with a little massaging and some paint work they are kind of fun.....

Hepcat

Wow, those are wild! I really like the way you layered metallic or metal flake paint on some of them.

8)

Hepcat

Here are a couple close-up shots of Satan's Crate from the diorama Mark McGovern built for Mike Blanchard:

8)

Tim Nolan

Hepcat

Here are a couple close-up shots of Road Hog from the diorama Mark McGovern built for Mike Blanchard:

8)

Mark McGovern

Hepcat, thanks for posting the photos of my Lindy Loonys diorama!
I build, therefore I am.

Hepcat

Hepcat

Quote from: Tim Nolan on January 17, 2020, 06:40:15 PMI have been revisiting some of these kits the last few years since they were reissued.  They aren't great, but with a little massaging and some paint work they are kind of fun.....

Scuttle Bucket looks really rad in blue-face! And that shade of blue nails his character perfectly.

8)

Hepcat

Here are some really good shots of the Lindberg Repulsives diorama Mark McGovern built for Mike Blanchard:

:o