David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Quote from: Memphremagog on July 01, 2019, 02:42:11 PM

What can you say about a film that starts with  fully nude shower fight? I responded, "buy it now". The fur flies (literally) right from the start. Great poster, Memph. Does anyone else here like this? I feel that you, Mars, and I have a secret side project here. You'd think more UMAers would be interested in nekid ladies doing their thang. Well, more for us. Loved seeing Ushie Digard in this (as with all the other lovely ladies). Fun stuff!

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mord on July 01, 2019, 06:52:56 PM
What can you say about a film that starts with  fully nude shower fight? I responded, "buy it now". The fur flies (literally) right from the start. Great poster, Memph. Does anyone else here like this? I feel that you, Mars, and I have a secret side project here. You'd think more UMAers would be interested in nekid ladies doing their thang. Well, more for us. Loved seeing Ushie Digard in this (as with all the other lovely ladies). Fun stuff!

As well as being titillating(no pun intended), these films are part of the whole exploitation film history. They have existed over the decades in one form or another since the early days of cinema. The outrageousness of some the ads and premise of these films alone is worth at least a chuckle or two. They dont make them like this anymore.
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Memph, that "Naughty School Girls" poster is beyond great. I need a cold shower now.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on July 27, 2019, 05:37:49 PM
Memph, that "Naughty School Girls" poster is beyond great. I need a cold shower now.

I have an original copy of that poster. Compliments of a poster place in Vegas.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 28, 2019, 02:42:08 AM
I have an original copy of that poster. Compliments of a poster place in Vegas.

I just looked that up before this post. I'm not sure if you just bought it. Cinemasters in Scottsdale, Arizona has one for $195 in C8/C9 condition. Is yours from Cinema Collectors? They used to be on Wilcox in Hollywood.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS: