Started by marsattacks666, May 05, 2019, 03:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mord

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 14, 2019, 08:55:11 PM
I've met most of them at one time or another, Erin Brown, A.J.Khan, Ruby Larocca and Darian Caine..who wouldnt want them for neighbors..I've been friends with A.J. and Ruby for a few years now. All pretty nice women in their own right.
I bet their pool parties and barbeques are a blast. How do you keep in touch...Facebook, conventions?

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mord on June 14, 2019, 10:11:39 PM
I bet their pool parties and barbeques are a blast. How do you keep in touch...Facebook, conventions?

Both Facebook and conventions..I've had some really great conversations with them, especially Ruby.
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 14, 2019, 10:15:25 PM
Both Facebook and conventions..I've had some really great conversations with them, especially Ruby.

:)

Conventions are so great to meet exploitation directors and actors. In my lifetime, I met so many, that would have never happened just casually. The opportunity to actually meet George A. Romero, Dyanne Thorne, John Russo, Camille Keaton, Belinda Balaski, TROMA, Ted V. Mikels(R.I.P.), Paul Naschy(R.I.P.)...and so on and so on. I definitely appreciate it.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

That's one Misty film I haven't seen. She looks very hot on the cover.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on June 27, 2019, 04:18:38 PM
That's one Misty film I haven't seen. She looks very hot on the cover.

Oh, my!!

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

The dude in the tightie whities seems a tad apprehensive in that "10 Violent Women" poster. He may need a change of underwear after this.

marsattacks666

Ted V. Mikels' commissioned the best poster art for his films.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS: