Author Topic: Mattel's Pulsar: The Ultimate Man of Adventure  (Read 336 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Mattel's Pulsar: The Ultimate Man of Adventure
« on: May 01, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Batman

• Sergeant
Re: Mattel's Pulsar: The Ultimate Man of Adventure
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 01:07:18 PM »
'Never saw this one before, so thanks for posting it. He has a smile face inside so he does not look too gross or scary for kids. At first I thought he went back to Major Matt Mason days, but then noted he is a mid 70's dude.

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 01:13:57 PM »
His head lifts up to expose brain that takes discs, and his chest is see through.  Can see his lungs. Press a button on his back, and "blood" flows and lungs inflate. Hypnos has a soarking roller disc in his chest when his button is hit. These were neat. No tv tie in or anything so they fizzled. I used to have them when I was a kid.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »

"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 02:03:05 PM »
'Never saw this one before, so thanks for posting it. He has a smile face inside so he does not look too gross or scary for kids. At first I thought he went back to Major Matt Mason days, but then noted he is a mid 70's dude.

😊
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.