Latest to the VHS Collection📼🎥

Started by marsattacks666, April 20, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

skully

Hey guys,  I knew it was only a matter of time, this segment has been growing for a while, check out Heritage Auctions upcoming auction,  I think on Oct. 31,  Horror VHS !!!   Look at some of the prices already!  To all of us that have been looking for these might I suggest to really start beating the bushes hunting these down perhaps,   I don't know if they had any previous auctions or if this is the first one for these.

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Lunkenstein

Paul

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666