Latest to the VHS Collection📼🎥

Started by marsattacks666, April 20, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Latest to my VHS collection🎥📼🎞🎬📹

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

The box art itself is worth having. I think they tried harder, back then. Most bluray art seems very generic and uninspired.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 23, 2019, 05:48:35 PM
The box art itself is worth having. I think they tried harder, back then. Most bluray art seems very generic and uninspired.

Mord. I really dig SWV. From the video company's humble beginnings to present. Unfortunately, Mike Vraney past away. But his Wife has continued with the video company.
SWV gave their consumers/fans bang-for-the-buck, when releasing VHS and DVDs. The DVDs are filled with lots of extras. Not to mention a vast library of obscure films and shorts. Pretty awesome.🎥🎞📽🎬📺📼📀

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 24, 2019, 05:17:39 PM
A VHS collection of Cinemassacre's

It's like a Blockbuster store in Heaven (or, Hell, depending on the person).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 24, 2019, 06:42:11 PM
It's like a Blockbuster store in Heaven (or, Hell, depending on the person).

Cinemassacre has an impressive collection. This photo only touches the surface.

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Arrived today

Mord

"Maniac" is a personal favorite. I even like the remake. Congrats!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 30, 2019, 05:22:43 PM
"Maniac" is a personal favorite. I even like the remake. Congrats!

Thanks, Mord. 😊
The VHS also includes liner notes from William Lustig.

marsattacks666