Author Topic: 2019 Home Halloween Displays  (Read 141 times)

cushing

• Private First Class
2019 Home Halloween Displays
« on: September 19, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »
Since late August I have been toiling at re-building things I built last year. 2018 was a "rush to get it done" kind of year, so I started one prop over from scratch while building this year's addition. Will post pics one we put everything out.

Also, I tore disassembled my high voltage props I had built previously and decided to build a classic Universal 1940's prop. Always wanted one! It will be completed piece by piece over the next few years, but I have the lower left control panel done. Working vintage equipment can expensive, so that is why I am letting it happen over time. Luckily I had a good chunk in what I salvaged from previous projects.

cushing

• Private First Class
Re: 2019 Home Halloween Displays
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 09:55:34 AM »
Keeping mostly with last year's layout, I built a brand new hut for the witch since the previous was destroyed last year on Halloween night with a terrible storm. This one is much sturdier (putting that theater degree to use now). Did more with the wheelchair witch; she is now eating babies. I also built a "covered bridge" for the headless horseman.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 05:44:19 AM »
Awesome 🎃
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_woolfman

• Private First Class
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:26:54 AM »
I've always wanted a small, but impressive, Universal Mad Lab setup, but not skilled enough with electronics. Can't wait to see you display.