Quasimodo's Home is Burning!

Started by Monsters For Sale, April 15, 2019, 06:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bad Wolf

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Monsters For Sale

I was noticing how incredibly massive the cathedral was...

It got me to wondering how large the Chaney and Laughton sets were.  Anybody know?
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 17, 2019, 12:27:14 AM
It got me to wondering how large the Chaney and Laughton sets were.  Anybody know?

The Chaney/Laughton set (front of cathedral) only went to the top of the doors. The rest was a mat painting.

Same with interiors.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 17, 2019, 12:13:31 AM
What is "BBW"? You kids and your wacky talk.

I always thought BBW was an acronym for- Big Beautiful Women.....guess I was wrong😆
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 10:42:55 PMJust ignore him. Take it from me, it's tiresome as hell.

Some people never learn. Just refrain from directly insulting me, that's all. It's just that simple.

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 11:18:50 PMCome on, Anton, those Fox ladies are the wicked, painted, city women our moms warned us about.

I thought you liked painted women?  ???  I sure do.  ;)

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 11:18:50 PMPolitics aside, Google Hallie Jackson. She has that cute "girl next door" thing going.

Looks just as painted as the Fox anchorwomen to me. It's what TV studios do to their talking heads.

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 10:42:55 PMBtw, good call on Stossell, he's a cold,arrogant prick.

Yeah, yeah, so you don't like his personal style. But don't you love the way he steadfastly stands up for the taxpayer by shining the spotlight on and skewering government spending boondoggles?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 10:57:08 PMI mean, throwing a tantrum to defend the state-run propaganda network that is Faux News, that doesn't really surprise me.

State run my pink derrière! FOX has done a better job of skewering your typical tax-and-spend politician and government bureaucrats than any other TV network. Which of course is why those with a vested interest in ever larger government so hate FOX.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 10:57:08 PMI am fascinated by the many strawman arguments, though.

Responding to things I'm not even saying, taking things I am saying out of context to suit his warped narrative... Hey, it's almost like he's a Faux News "journalist" or something!

Awwww, poor baby! I know, I know, I'm so unfair. You should perhaps have considered that though before insulting me. Once you do, well let's just say that I'm capable of debating at whatever level you choose.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 10:57:08 PMSilly me....

Yes, silly you. On that point anyway we're both agreed.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 10:57:08 PM...referencing a classic horror film on a message board dedicated to...books, I guess?

But incidentally:

1. It was a book first.

2. This is not a message board devoted to strictly horror movies. It's for fans of monster/horror ephemera in general. You I've noticed don't seem interested in hardly anything but the movies part (which is my point). You rarely come around to the other sub-forums, and then all too often just to insult someone with whose views you disagree.

cl:)

Hepcat

Quote from: CBC NewsFrench President Emmanuel Macron has committed to rebuilding Notre-Dame Cathedral within five years, just a day after a fire gutted the cathedral.

"We will rebuild Notre-Dame even more beautifully and I want it to be completed in five years. We can do it," Macron said Tuesday in a television address to the nation.

To donate toward the reconstruction efforts:

Fondation Patrimoine

:)

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

I thought you liked painted women?  ???  I sure do.  ;)

That's a common misconception. I like slutty women, but no war paint or fake breasts. Don't you dare insult my lovely Hallie Jackson. John Stossell you can have to yourself.

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2019, 03:38:09 PM
To donate toward the reconstruction efforts:

Fondation Patrimoine

:)
Now, that's a great thing to post. You're not that cold-hearted.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on April 17, 2019, 04:00:05 PMThat's a common misconception. I like slutty women, but no war paint or fake breasts.

I'm absolutely, ardently, assiduously opposed to fake breasts myself. I'll take real ones of any size or shape over any kind of fakes every time.

Quote from: Mord on April 17, 2019, 04:02:22 PMNow, that's a great thing to post. You're not that cold-hearted.

Yes I am!

C:)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on April 17, 2019, 04:00:05 PM
I like slutty women, but no war paint or fake breasts.

And no tattoos!! (ugg!)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Hepcat

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 17, 2019, 04:24:34 PMAnd no tattoos!! (ugg!)

Not even a tasteful tramp stamp? Or ankle cherries?

???

Hepcat

Monsters For Sale

I'm lost...

Where is the thread about the 800-year-old religious icon in France?

(Computers are SO confusing.)
ADAM