Author Topic: Sid Haig stars in 'Hanukkah'!  (Read 344 times)

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
Sid Haig stars in 'Hanukkah'!
« on: February 28, 2019, 03:48:31 PM »
From director Eben McGarr (Sick Girl, House of the Wolf Man) comes the slasher epic Hanukkah.

"Obediah Lazarus is the son of Judah Lazarus, the original Hanukiller. In 1983, Judah terrorized NY for seven nights and was preparing to sacrifice his eight year old son, Obediah, on the eighth night. Judah was convinced it was God's will, like Abraham and Isaac, to sacrifice his only son to God. Luckily for Obediah, police tracked Judah down and stopped the sacrifice, but Judah was gunned down in the process. Warped by hatred with no guidance, Obediah Lazarus becomes a religious extremist, intolerant of non-Jews, 'bad Jews', and those he perceives to be enemies of the Jewish faith. He is about to unleash eight nights of horror. A group of Jewish teens are getting ready to party for the holidays, but are in for a Festival of Frights. With the help of a wise Rabbi, they deduce that the murder victims have violated Judaic law and that their only chance at survival is to embrace their faith."

‘Hanukkah’ Horror Wraps Filming

Official Trailer
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:52:26 PM by Count_Zirock »
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: Sid Haig stars in 'Hanukkah'!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 04:46:53 PM »
Interesting. Well this Jew will definitely watch it. :D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
Re: Sid Haig stars in 'Hanukkah'!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 01:45:43 AM »

Hanukkah Limited Edition Tribute Blu Ray (Only 1500 Copies)
Starring: Sid Haig, Charles Fleischer, PJ Soles, Caroline Williams, Dick Miller, Robert Felsted Jr. and Joe Knetter as Obediah Lazarus

Invincible Entertainment and My Way Pictures bring you

Hanukkah

Pre Order this Limited Edition Tribute Blu Ray NOW!!

Limited Edition of 1500
Exclusive Cover Art (will not be on any other in-store or online releases)

* Final Wraps: Full last takes, including the last wraps of both Sid Haig and Dick Miller
* Feature Length Audio Commentary
* Behind The Scenes Footage
* Deleted Scenes
* Bloopers/Outtakes

Scheduled Street Release Date of 2/11/2020.
Official Trailer
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello