Suggestions for Trading Card Sheet Protectors

Started by the_last_gunslinger, February 24, 2019, 03:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_gunslinger

So I've recently acquired a set of Army of Darkness Trading Cards and I have a small problem...I know nothing about card collecting.  My greatest concern at the moment is finding sheet protectors that are suitable for my newfound hobby. A quick google (and Amazon) search turned up several results, but there is apparently a wide array of different styles to choose from. Some are flimsier than others, or are strangely textured, some don't grip the cards tightly enough and they risk sliding out.

I'm just looking for something that looks good and works well, that will fit in a standard three ring binder, and that holds nine cards per sheet. From any of you who might collect trading cards, I will be forever indebted to you for your assistance.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

Rex fury

I use the Pro Ultra sleeves and have had good luck with them. They are available on Amazon.
RF

marsattacks666

Pro Ultra sleeves are great. Most comic book shoppes also supply the sheets.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_last_gunslinger

The Pro Ultra sleeves work really well. They came in yesterday, and so did my custom-made Evil Dead themed card binder.

Thanks for the suggestions.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

marsattacks666

Quote from: the_last_gunslinger on February 28, 2019, 11:53:20 PM
The Pro Ultra sleeves work really well. They came in yesterday, and so did my custom-made Evil Dead themed card binder.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Awesome!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

jimm

Depends if you want to handle them or not ...9 pocket sheets and a D ring binder or ultra pro card guards for singles... I mix it up