Author Topic: 10 Crestwood House Hard Cover Monster Books by Thorne (all ex-lib) on Ebay now  (Read 235 times)

GloryStomper

• Private First Class
Hi Everyone, I've got 10 Crestwood House Monster Books for sale on Ebay now. I haven't listed them on eBay yet, I figured I would offer them up on here first. They are all ex library books & have markings associated with ex library books, All hard cover, All good bindings, Some shelf wear to all. Instant Collection. If you send me your email I can send you pictures. Included are: Mad Scientists 1977, The Blob 1981, The Mummy 1981, It Came from Outer Space 1982 (first blank page ripped out), Godzilla 1978, Creature from the Black Lagoon 1981 (first blank page ripped out), Frankenstein Meets Wolf Man 1981 (first blank page ripped out), Dracula 1982, The Deadly Mantis 1982 (first blank page ripped out), King Kong 1982. Payment via Paypal, shipping via USPS.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/392235213296
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:14:47 PM by GloryStomper »

Haunted hearse

• Sergeant
Thanks for the link .
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:30:45 PM by Haunted hearse »
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

LugosiFan25

• Sergeant
  • It's more.....than a hobby.
    • The Eternal Drive-In
These are awesome. I grew up reading these from my local library - unfortunately, I just can't justify the price. Hope they go to a happy home - just wish it were mine!
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

GloryStomper

• Private First Class
These are awesome. I grew up reading these from my local library - unfortunately, I just can't justify the price. Hope they go to a happy home - just wish it were mine!
I grew up with these too! I just loved them, I still love libraries & monsters because of these books lol. I'm embarrassed to say what I paid for these but it was more than I am asking. (yikes! I know, I know. I am rather impulsive when it comes to reliving my childhood). Please keep an eye out LugosiFan25, I will lower the ebay price regularly if I get no bites on them.

LugosiFan25

• Sergeant
  • It's more.....than a hobby.
    • The Eternal Drive-In
I grew up with these too! I just loved them, I still love libraries & monsters because of these books lol. I'm embarrassed to say what I paid for these but it was more than I am asking. (yikes! I know, I know. I am rather impulsive when it comes to reliving my childhood). Please keep an eye out LugosiFan25, I will lower the ebay price regularly if I get no bites on them.

I shall! You can always PM me if you lower the prices and I'll take a look.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"