Author Topic: Monster Toys YouTube series  (Read 1674 times)

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
    • The Gallery of Monster Toys
Re: Monster Toys YouTube series
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2019, 05:37:28 PM »
Raymond Castile

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2019, 07:52:44 PM »
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »
http://youtu.be/nyxXZfP4FbI

Another great episode Raymond and I especially enjoyed this episodes subject matter with getting into these figures recently. The Fly was always the one I was after which I did pick up from the US before returning to the Uk although it will need upgrading at some point (The Fly really needs his shoes!).

Another area that interests me from this tomland/star raiders series is the 3/4" figures and after just over a year I've almost managed to put a full loose set together. I don't remember seeing these growing up but love the look of them and I'm only a couple away from completing them although this is made up of both glow and non glow versions. They are a little tricky to find with good stickers and even harder to find with their weapons but as they seemed to be released with and without weapons I'm not so worried about the accessories.

It's funny how these knockoff figures have become so sought after, after all these years but I guess collectors move on to the next thing once they complete a focus.

Looking forward to seeing what's next out of the box  :D

Ian

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2019, 01:06:10 AM »
Raymond Castile

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »
http://youtu.be/B9CMNt8UDNM

Another great episode Raymond and just letting you know that I've sent you a PM.

All the best,

Ian

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2019, 10:15:46 PM »
Raymond Castile

Joseph_Baeza

• Sergeant
  • Dr. Moreau: Have you forgotten the house of pain?
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »
Raymond, I just wanted to chime in to let you know I started watching the episodes last week, and I'm hooked!  Really enjoying your presentation as I salivate over your awesome collection!