Author Topic: Two Fantastic(!) custom heads for existing kits  (Read 232 times)

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
Two Fantastic(!) custom heads for existing kits
« on: February 01, 2019, 01:15:31 PM »
This one is pretty cool! For turning Dr. Deadly into Tor!

http://www.escapehatchhobbies.com/Tor.htm

But this one....wowzers!!!!!!

http://www.escapehatchhobbies.com/frankenstein_1931.htm
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
ADAM

Palifan

• Sergeant
Re: Two Fantastic(!) custom heads for existing kits
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
Those do look very impressive and a great price to. Are you thinking of a Mego/DD style custom possibly Anton?

Ian

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 06:48:09 PM »
Those do look very impressive and a great price to. Are you thinking of a Mego/DD style custom possibly Anton?

Ian

This could easily be done with some slight modification to the Frankenstein. The Tor would be too little. I was actually thinking of doing the Moebius kit and making use of the Frankie head. But I am all out of room. So I dunno if I will do anything,lol. But wanted to share the news nonetheless.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 07:31:40 PM »
Impressive, sculpts. Both are quite awesome. Love to see a Plan 9, Tor.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 03:30:34 AM »
This could easily be done with some slight modification to the Frankenstein. The Tor would be too little. I was actually thinking of doing the Moebius kit and making use of the Frankie head. But I am all out of room. So I dunno if I will do anything,lol. But wanted to share the news nonetheless.

Ah, the age old issue of display shelf space. It gets to us all and it's like musical chairs in my cabinet with the figure rotating that goes on monthly to fit new things in. I have to bring new things in and take others out at times but it does get hard to do when you've sent months getting a display to look just right (when I say just right I mean more that you can see each figures face lol!).

Still, great to see these impressive sculpts and it's amazing how many things you can cram together if needs must.  :D

Ian