Author Topic: 1/6 Werewolf Figure  (Read 368 times)

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
1/6 Werewolf Figure
« on: December 18, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »
Hey people.
Just looking for some feedback. In your opinion is this figure worth $200 +shipping? I really like it and I'm sure at least 1 person is gonna say "IT's your $$,do whatever. In the last couple mos I HAVE spent $35+ on 1/18 Acid Rain figs which was a bit of a sting. I am noticing more and more that some figures,especially the larger figs are considered Adult works of art. Never thought I would EVER pay $200 for an action figure but I have. TIA for whatever comments you toss at me. https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1RVaTLpXXXXa.XpXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg

Palifan

• Sergeant
Re: 1/6 Werewolf Figure
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:29:13 PM »
It's hard to know what scale this is but for the money you mentioned it's getting up there for 12" hot toys style figures. I like werewolf but this wouldn't be for me and I'm not quite sure the value is there in what I can see. I have however spent this kind of money on the odd figure over the years so it really does depend on how much you like it, I'm sure I have some around that price figure that you would think aren't worth it but it's each to their own with this type of thing.

Sorry I can't really be of any more help but I can't see enough info to make that accurate a decision on but hopefully someone else will have a better idea for you.

All the best though with what you decide and as long as you're happy either way then that's the main thing, I don't see the point in owning something that makes you feel a little bad when you see it due to the cost, it's just not worth getting then or also if it means you have to go without.

Ian

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
Re: 1/6 Werewolf Figure
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 11:15:28 PM »
I have seen this Werewolf figure before and it looks amazing. If you wanted this figure and bought it, that is what matters. Also, being a collector for 25 years, I believe $200 is fair. Maybe a little expensive, but $200 could be justified.

thm