Author Topic: DO you ever get weird looks and do you even care?  (Read 470 times)

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
DO you ever get weird looks and do you even care?
« on: December 11, 2018, 11:40:30 PM »
So I have a habit of totally cranking music I really like. So I'm 58,look 45 with long hair and a bunch of tats and drive a big old P.U truck 6"1 230#. I have noticed if cruise into a mall parking lot when people see me hearing this crank.
  I get some weird looks and people talking and sometimes pointing.
Now If I do the same thing with THIS,they look but pretty much expect it.

So what happened to don't judge a book by it's cover?

Flower

• Sergeant
Re: DO you ever get weird looks and do you even care?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 01:14:29 PM »
I'm sure that I do as I talk to birds and other animals.  Do I care?  NOT IN THE LEAST.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 01:24:54 PM »
 I am known to enjoy the most hellacious, obnoxious music known to man. That said, I don't force it on people. There's nothing I hate more than some jackass driving around pounding their moronic hip-hop crap where I have no choice but to listen.  I dont want to be seen in the same light.

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »
I am known to enjoy the most hellacious, obnoxious music known to man. That said, I don't force it on people. There's nothing I hate more than some jackass driving around pounding their moronic hip-hop crap where I have no choice but to listen.  I dont want to be seen in the same light.

Several years ago there was this stupid ass business guy that I was watching cuz he kept going faster and slower in the lane next to me. Got to a stop light and noticed that between his phone and looking down while at this REALLY LOOONG light that this douche bag was actually on some kind of business meeting WHILST driving. So what did I do. CRANKED this up,pissed him off. Got a really dirty look as he put his window up and I just smiled and waved. HAHA. F'N business dick!!

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
That one was deserved. I hate people like that.