Memorable Quotes

Started by fmofmpls, February 01, 2009, 06:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Now appearing throughout the forum boards is a new feature called "memorable quotes". This new feature will randomly select famous, and not so famous lines, taken from the genre films we all know and love. The memorable quote feature may be found directly beneath the main menu.

If you have a favorite memorable quote that you would like to see added to the list, please feel free to post it here. If it's not already included, I'll be happy to add it. Keep in mind that the length of the quote should be relatively short.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

toysoldierman2001

Don't know what movie this is from but I always liked it and it was our motto in the Marines during our tour in Nam!
"Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Anton Phibes

"Thanks for the bullet"....Henry Hull, Werewolf of London, 1935. :D

Mike Scott

We know now we can't beat their machines. We've got to beat them.

They're here already! You're next! You're next!

Watch the skies, everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!

We may be witnessing a Biblical prophecy come true.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

The Drunken Severed Head

To die, to be truly dead--that must be glorious!

It was beauty killed the beast...

fmofmpls

Trivia time!

One of my favorite quotes of all time is: There was a time when this place was full of pricks. Big, hard, arrogant pricks.

Can anyone name what film this infamous quote is from? It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

michblk

It's alive!

Even a man pure in heart...

We need a bigger boat

It rubs the lotion on the skin

Thanks!
BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

MDG

My favorite movie quote isn't from a horror movie:

"I know a guy who married the same dame three times, then turned around and married her aunt."
MDG

Monster Bob

"I guess buyers will just have to be more careful in the future when buying tagged soakies.  Thats what happens when folks spend $$ on an old piece of cardboard.  In the mean time I'm just as happy with my free Soaky Tag.

I don't care how old the cardboard is, Im only interested in the image printed on the cardboard. 

High end collectors have ruled to roost for so long esp with vintage monster collecting, I really don't care if my repros affects that small circle of elite collectors"

-board member

This one oughta get a Rondo.  ;D

-------------

fmofmpls

Sorry. No reproductions of someone else's text is allowed.  Funny though.  ;D

Anton Phibes

Quote from: fmofmpls on February 02, 2009, 03:42:40 PM
Trivia time!

One of my favorite quotes of all time is: There was a time when this place was full of pricks. Big, hard, arrogant pricks.

Can anyone name what film this infamous quote is from? It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

"Gods and Monsters"?

fmofmpls

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 02, 2009, 08:28:54 PM
"Gods and Monsters"?

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Well done Anton!

Mike Scott

Monsters, John. Monsters from the Id!

It is impossible. But I, Lucas, will do it!

This isn't paper, it's some kind of metal.

What if Philippe does not have the mind of a human, but the murderous brain of a fly?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

fmofmpls

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I added some of those that weren't already here. Much appreciated! Keep 'em coming if you'd like.

The Drunken Severed Head

Quote from: Monster Bob on February 02, 2009, 06:50:28 PM
"I guess buyers will just have to be more careful in the future when buying tagged soakies.  Thats what happens when folks spend $$ on an old piece of cardboard.  In the mean time I'm just as happy with my free Soaky Tag.

I don't care how old the cardboard is, Im only interested in the image printed on the cardboard. 

High end collectors have ruled to roost for so long esp with vintage monster collecting, I really don't care if my repros affects that small circle of elite collectors"

-board member

This one oughta get a Rondo.  ;D

-------------

Not really in the spirit of this thread...