Author Topic: Godzilla: King of the Monsters (the titans revealed)  (Read 531 times)

Big Bad Wolf

• Sergeant
  • Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (the titans revealed)
« on: December 01, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
The S.H. Monsterarts line has given us some fantastic action figures of Godzilla and his fellow kaiju in recent years, and today the monsters from the upcoming Godzilla: King of the Monsters, were finally revealed in toy form. What do you guys think?

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters (the titans revealed)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
I like 'em!  :)  Kind of updated, but not too much.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

geezer butler

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »
Really like the Rodan. Godzilla always my fav movie monster, but I'm still not in love with fat body and smaller head look. I'm psyched about film though.

Subatomic_Matt

• Private First Class
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 11:53:14 AM »

Rodan looks fantastic! I could easily see both he and this King Ghidorah in a new Toho film. Mothra feels too much like those MUTO monsters from the first flick. I need that big, fuzzy round head to think “Mothra”.

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
I like these designs. The Rodan looks great.  Although I wasn't big on the Godzilla 2014 design, this version of the Big G looks really nice. Looks like they tweaked some things.

I kind of like the Ghidorah, I think I will warm up to it more in time. It sort of looks bat like.

thm

Count Zachula

• Corporal
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 02:57:02 PM »
Very happy with these.  Updated enough but not too much.  I like how Godzilla's spikes are more jagged now like the old design, wondering if its part of his body aging or using his atomic breath.  Anyways, somewhat looking forward to this movie!

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 03:15:26 PM »
I like these designs. The Rodan looks great.  Although I wasn't big on the Godzilla 2014 design, this version of the Big G looks really nice. Looks like they tweaked some things.

I kind of like the Ghidorah, I think I will warm up to it more in time. It sort of looks bat like.

thm

Mothra sucks...the rest look cool.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"