Author Topic: Jason Friday the 13th Part 6 Hockey Mask  (Read 274 times)

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
Jason Friday the 13th Part 6 Hockey Mask
« on: October 24, 2018, 08:31:30 PM »
This is the Jason part 6 mask made by Escape Theory. The guy does amazing work. His pieces are very film accurate. This mask has real leather straps just like in the film. His masks come sealed in a crime evidence bag with evidence tag. A great finishing touch.

The part 6 mask differs from all the other Friday the 13th masks in that it has a wider look to it.

thm

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: Jason Friday the 13th Part 6 Hockey Mask
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 08:33:09 PM »
Super cool.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 08:56:24 PM »
Super cool.

Thanks Mars. When it arrived and I saw it in the evidence bag I was like.. so cool! Then I thought on no. I am a mint in box kind of collector. I have thought about opening it, but decided to leave it in the bag. ;D

Its not like I would ever wear it. Also, I get joy from collectibles by taking pics of them. Photography is an additional way to enjoy collectibles, especially since they are not taken out to play with. ;D

thm

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »
Thanks Mars. When it arrived and I saw it in the evidence bag I was like.. so cool! Then I thought on no. I am a mint in box kind of collector. I have thought about opening it, but decided to leave it in the bag. ;D

Its not like I would ever wear it. Also, I get joy from collectibles by taking pics of them. Photography is an additional way to enjoy collectibles, especially since they are not taken out to play with. ;D

thm

....and though I dig the NECA versions. This mask looks WAY better.  The bag is a nice added bonus.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."