Cinematic Creeps > Television

"The Walking Dead" Season 9 (10)

(1/5) > >>

Mike Scott:
Only 2 more episodes for Rick Grimes! How will he get it? Just another zombie victim? Assassination? Stupid accident?

Who will that leave from season 1? Just Daryl and Carol?

Has Rick died in the comics?

geezer butler:

--- Quote from: Mike Scott on October 23, 2018, 12:00:17 AM ---Only 2 more episodes for Rick Grimes! How will he get it? Just another zombie victim? Assassination? Stupid accident?

Who will that leave from season 1? Just Daryl and Carol?

Has Rick died in the comics?

--- End quote ---

I've been underwhelmed by TWD and Fear lately, but I actually thought last Sunday's episode was pretty good. I'm reading online rumors that say Maggie is not getting killed off, just leaving Hilltop. I also read rumor that Rick will be bitten during face-off with horde.

Mike Scott:

--- Quote from: geezer butler on October 24, 2018, 04:14:40 AM ---I also read rumor that Rick will be bitten during face-off with horde.

--- End quote ---

I was kind of hoping for something different for Rick, but I don't know what it would be.

Mike Scott:

--- Quote from: Mike Scott on October 23, 2018, 12:00:17 AM ---Has Rick died in the comics?

--- End quote ---

To answer my own question, apparently both Rick and Carl are still alive in the funny books.

bromstaker:
They'll probably do some hokey thing like have Maggie shoot Negan and Rick gets between and takes the bullet. Then, as Rick dies Maggie and Negan will get all sappy and dedicate themselves to working to make Rick's Utopian vision a reality. If they go that route or something similar I'll be hard pressed to stay with the show. Maggie's original instinct was the correct one: Negan should've been put to death. And all of Negan's upper eschelon (they killed one of them during last Sunday's episode and they were right to do so). And the duplicitous Gregory certainly got what he had coming to him. What Rick fails to understand is that you can't have peace/Utopia until the tyrant and all his henchmen have been put down. Rick also fails to understand that they are living in a feudal society. There can't be peace until all the hostile elements have been eliminated. And many hostile elements remain in the world of TWD. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version