MEGO Wave 3 Wolfman

Started by Dirtyhorse, October 20, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 23, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
I want a Maude figure. As well as George Jefferson and Weezie.

I am kidding....I don't want any of this stuff (except Bela so far,lol.)
I'm not actively looking for these either. However....if I happen to stumble upon 'em, they're mine. How can anyone pass up a werewolf with ape feet and a plaid shirt? You'd have to be as insane as the real Anton Phibes to do that.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on October 23, 2018, 10:47:58 PM
I'm not actively looking for these either. However....if I happen to stumble upon 'em, they're mine. How can anyone pass up a werewolf with ape feet and a plaid shirt? You'd have to be as insane as the real Anton Phones to do that.

Guess the shoe fits in my case then, as i am defintiely steering clear of both he and boltless Frankie. :-[

Doh!

My Target had plenty of Mego figures -- if you wanted Greg Brady or Samantha Stevens. No monsters, however.

John Pertwee

If they had started with the Wolfman and ended with Lugosi, we would all be talking about how great all three monsters were. Dracula set the bar so high nothing could match it.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 23, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
I want a Maude figure. As well as George Jefferson and Weezie.

I am kidding....I don't want any of this stuff (except Bela so far,lol.)

How about Golden Girls, action figures?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 24, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

How about some nameless, busty victims for the monsters?
ADAM

Anton Phibes

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 24, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Bea Arthur in both....You are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get those customs going brah!

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 24, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
Bea Arthur in both....You are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get those customs going brah!

No need to customize 'em, you can get Mego and ReAction scale (thought the ReAction figures'll run ya)...

http://necaonline.com/2018/07/golden-girls-8-clothed-action-figures-assortment/

http://www.startribune.com/if-you-wanted-those-golden-girls-action-figures-you-re-too-late/396695811/

All of this and still no licensed Ackmena figure.  :D

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

I can't believe this "Face of the Screaming Werewolf" Mego figure is real! But it is. They've already hit eBay and the bids are hitting $50 with 6 days still to go. I know I'll never find one on store shelves, as I've yet to see a Dracula or Frankenstein on store shelves in Louisville, and I've never even been able to order a Frankenstein on the Target website. If these monsters are the blockbusters of the line, I wonder why they aren't producing more of these and a lot less of the 70's/80's sit com figures?

marsattacks666

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on October 24, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
No need to customize 'em, you can get Mego and ReAction scale (thought the ReAction figures'll run ya)...

http://necaonline.com/2018/07/golden-girls-8-clothed-action-figures-assortment/

http://www.startribune.com/if-you-wanted-those-golden-girls-action-figures-you-re-too-late/396695811/

All of this and still no licensed Ackmena figure.  :D

Holy, cats!!!
With those Golden Girl figures, I can now accommodated Gene Simmons and the three other KISS MEGO figures....in an all-out Groupie bash. Hey, yo!!! >:D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Palifan on October 24, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
And that's not the only shocking thing about these figures...   
Ian

Holey Mackel, Andy!

Maybe I was wrong about Tootie.
ADAM

marsattacks666

$330.00(39 bids)!!! That's a lot of mothballs and Geritol

MrDark1

o-k, so when going to Target online site, they still are not offering the Mego Frankenstein fig.
Below the featured figs. that are available, Tootie, Fonz, etc. they have the line of "RECOMMENDED ITEMS FOR YOU" listing.
Shown in this line-up (and for some time now) is the Frankenstein fig, Dracula, Gorn etc.
Click on any of these and they go to the full page listing of NOT AVAILABLE in my zip code area...though they are Recommended !...?

This thumbnail photo line adds, and subtracts these figs with such rapidity upon each log in, it has been amusing to see what absurdity is next.
How about the Mego Werewolf now joining the line, and the name below reads "Bela Lugosi as Dracula".
Click on this recommendation, and it goes to the Lugosi Dracula page.  And yes, that is Not Available in my zip code either...FUN !!