Author Topic: Here's this year's "Frankenstein's Laboratory" display for Halloween 2018  (Read 519 times)

Relic

• Corporal
It's been a while since I posted here on the UMA. Life sometimes gets in the way of things!
But at this time of the year, everything stops and Halloween is front and center! So for all you Universal Classic Monster lovers, who are familiar with my past years displays, you know I go all out here in Staten Island, NY
My garage gets transformed into the Classic 1931 Laboratory featuring all of my custom built figures, and all of my vintage custom built 1930's laboratory props. All of the props, were conceived, and built by me to mimic the late great Kenneth Strickfaden the electrical genius behind of all the electric apparatus in Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein etc. This year I was able to build 2 new "Strickfaden " inspired props to add to the display!

Xenon Plasma Lightning Tower

Lightning Screen

Here is a short video of the 2 new props!

https://youtu.be/M3G5xYZdwts

Along with the 2 props I acquired a "Frankenstein" movie marquee, and then I custom built a wooden housing to light it up!

Here's a couple of photos from the house and garage at 116 Ramona Avenue S.I. NY

So for your enjoyment and entertainment, here's the video of this year's display!

https://youtu.be/J5gX8M5qlBc

If your in the neighborhood you can stop by and see it in person! It runs from now until Oct 31 st from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM nightly!
Enjoy!  Joe ( Relic )

Kidagain

• Sergeant
Joe your lab looks fantastic again this year.The new machines are awesome! Like Iv'e said before it's like walking onto a movie set.Hope to stop by to see it in person. Cheers Joe.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Beautiful display
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Nice additions to the lab, Joe!  :)
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Relic

• Corporal
Joe your lab looks fantastic again this year.The new machines are awesome! Like Iv'e said before it's like walking onto a movie set.Hope to stop by to see it in person. Cheers Joe.
Thanks, Jeff  Hope you guys can find the time to stop by!

Beautiful display

Thanks!  marsattacks666

Nice additions to the lab, Joe!  :)

Thanks! Mike! I'm very happy on the way they came out!