Author Topic: Universal Milks dat cow again....MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  (Read 70 times)

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
Universal Milks dat cow again....MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:35:09 AM »
Just when you thought it was safe! When you thought we couldn't possibly be exploited further: SURPRISE! SUR FREAKING PRIZE!!!! Lol. This is funny stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Classic-Monsters-BLU-RAY-Set-Essential-8-Film-Collection-Alex-Ross-NEW/192685832873?hash=item2cdcf87aa9:g:arsAAOSwElxbvp7j

"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
Re: Universal Milks dat cow again....MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:38:03 AM »
$40 and a Best Buy exclusive if you have money to burn or just have to catch 'em all. ::) ::)

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
$40 and a Best Buy exclusive

A much better price that the old Essential Blu, if that's all you want.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 02:54:52 PM »
I went to Best Buy today. Here's the scoop. It very much appears to be all of the unsold discs from those self same Original essential sets.... with new packaging. I was actually considering the purchase, and was going to give the old essential set to my brother, or my son to keep those movies alive amongst my bloodline. Except the sets they offered were damaged. Seems the clerk who put them on the shelf squeezed them into the steel holder, which was too small for the boxset.  Indenting the boxes (the only reason anyone would buy these for the upteenth millionth time).  I showed a manager and told him this is the type of stupidity ruining brick and mortar stores and forcing collectors to get stuff online. To which he shrugged and went back to looking at his smart phone. People get on my nerves sometimes. So I went over to the movies and found a great Salem's Lot blu ray steelbook with wonderful art of Barlow on the front and the Marsden house on the back for 11.99. Made me feel a little better about walking into that dump,lol.