Author Topic: Nasville Halloween Haunted House Attractions Are Really Scary  (Read 45 times)

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
Nasville Halloween Haunted House Attractions Are Really Scary
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:59:33 AM »

1.  Don't wear a mask that obscures your sight. 
   2.  Don't wear all black so driver's can't see you.
   3.  Don't eat candy your mon hasn't checked out

and...

4.  Don't accept knives from strangers.

Here's a real-life story that is destined to be elaborated on and turned into a movie:

https://tinyurl.com/yclmu27t
ADAM

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
Re: Nasville Halloween Haunted House Attractions Are Really Scary
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
Kinda reminds me of a story,probably 15+ years ago that at one of our,IL,haunted houses the guy wielding the chainsaw near the end of the haunt was either careless or just plain stupid. There is always gonna be one of those macho guys that has to have a confrontation to show off for his girlfriend. Well turns out the chainsaw guy had a fully loaded chainsaw and ended up "macho guy" getting his arm severed and he bled to death on the out doorway of the haunt.

WL

Haunted hearse

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 01:35:43 PM »
I can't believe an actual chainsaw was used where there was a crowd of people,and that whoever was  handed the knife to see if it was a prop.  Unfortunately, people can be that foolish.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:13:36 PM by Haunted hearse »
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:22 PM »
I can't believe an actual chainsaw was used where there was a crowd of people,and that whoever was  handed the knife to see if it was a prop.  Unfortunately, people can be that foolish. 

I would find the whole idea a lot harder to believe if I hadn't recently read an article about how many thousands of people have died taking "selfies".
ADAM