Author Topic: Halloween Horror Nights featuring the Universal Monsters  (Read 2252 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: Halloween Horror Nights featuring the Universal Monsters
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
The third photo of the Bride. Is that the Bride/Black Dahlia mash-up?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

• Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 09:32:10 PM »
The third photo of the Bride. Is that the Bride/Black Dahlia mash-up?

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. Interesting you mention the BD. When I was in LA, I tracked down the location of where her body was found. Originally that was just a field, but now it's a residential area. I believe this was the location. Not much to see, but it's creepy going there and knowing that was where they found her.

2018-10-22_10-18-15 by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 10:29:48 PM »
Oh man, I didn't even think of that. Interesting you mention the BD. When I was in LA, I tracked down the location of where her body was found. Originally that was just a field, but now it's a residential area. I believe this was the location. Not much to see, but it's creepy going there and knowing that was where they found her.

2018-10-22_10-18-15 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Interesting story, the Black Dahlia, and her circumstances.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."