Mego Lugosi Dracula

Started by Mego73, July 18, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

That's an awesome looking figure but after asking around a bit it looks like these won't make it to the UK  :(

I'm going to keep a very close eye on what happens there but if anyone should get a spare Bella Dracula then I'd be happy to send some money your way for it  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

I will most assuredly own one. Looks great!

the_horror_man

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on July 20, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
Who here can make a miniature medallion? That would an awesome touch

A medallion would be a nice touch. However, how would it be added since the item will never be removed from it's mint packaging? ;D I can't see myself removing the first Lugosi Mego Dracula figure ever from it's package. Also, since it is part of the first wave of Mego's triumphant return. Maybe buy 2, one to open and one to keep in the package. ;D

thm

Mord

I just rip the package apart and burn it in the fireplace. Problem solved.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Mord on July 20, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Zombie LOL

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on July 20, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

I have seen your vast horror collection. If memory serves me correctly, isn't the entire collection meticualously displayed in highly uniform order. Also, isn't everything still mint in box? ;D

thm

Mord

Quote from: the_horror_man on July 20, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
I have seen your vast horror collection. If memory serves me correctly, isn't the entire collection meticualously displayed in highly uniform order. Also, isn't everything still mint in box? ;D

thm
Um,...ah....yes. I guess it is. It must have been some wild, reckless dream.

Palifan

Thought I'd check in again to see if anyone can help out with getting me a Dracula sent over to the Uk? I know it's a big ask but I can't see this making it's way to the UK and I can see already that eBay is going to work out to be way to expensive.

Any help appreciated  :D

Ian

Mego73

If I find them out here and you pay for the figure and shipping. I'll do it.

Quote from: Palifan on July 24, 2018, 09:45:49 PM
Thought I'd check in again to see if anyone can help out with getting me a Dracula sent over to the Uk? I know it's a big ask but I can't see this making it's way to the UK and I can see already that eBay is going to work out to be way to expensive.

Any help appreciated  :D

Ian
Retro-maniac at large

Palifan

Quote from: Mego73 on July 25, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
If I find them out here and you pay for the figure and shipping. I'll do it.

That's great news  :D

All the best with the hunt and I'll be sure to settle up with you if you do manage to pick up an extra one.

Ian

AndyFish

I had one of these in my hand at the show, Marty was doing a press interview and I didn't want to bother him, this was either Preview Night or Day One-- I had NO IDEA these were for sale, I thought they were prototypes-- otherwise I would have grabbed whatever he would have sold me and put them up right here on the boards at cost.

When I went back to his booth on the last day of the show everything now had prices on it-- but Lugosi was long gone.  Only Tootie from Facts of Life and the 14" Batman and Wonder Woman seemed to be in plentiful supply.

Oh well.  I'll have to look for them at Target.

Anton Phibes

A little birdie has revealed to me they are in agreement with Lon Chaney Estates. Wolfman and Ghost of Frankenstein are apparently happening. Talking about a Kharis. This could prove very interesting.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 25, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
A little birdie has revealed to me they are in agreement with Lon Chaney Estates. Wolfman and Ghost of Frankenstein are apparently happening. Talking about a Kharis. This could prove very interesting.

This would be awesome!

thm

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 25, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Wow!  Awesome!

Mord

Just got back from Target. Nothing there (except loads of Star Wars crap...enough!). Anyway, a helpful employee informed me that there are huge stacks of new toys in the back. They are not allowed to put them out early. This weekend is the release date.