The Mummy WIP...Basil Gogos FM style!

Started by StyreneDude, May 27, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StyreneDude

This is a totally new experiment for me...translating a two dimensional painting to a three dimensional surface.

Very happy with the results so far. My technique was to paint the entire thing first normally, then go back and apply the lighting effects.

Palifan

Wow, that looks incredible!

Can't wait to see the whole thing completed and your technique is more than working for me, a total success  ;D

Ian

the_horror_man

That's Awesome! There are not many artists that do this sort of painting. It really makes for a unique and stunning piece.

thm

Jim Bertges

Very well done, you've started on a new path.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Anton Phibes

THAT'S PHENOMENAL! Makes me wanna hang my brushes up and go home,lol. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palifan

This is really quite something, fantastic work and hopefully you will get around to doing another classic character in this style.

Ian

StyreneDude

Quote from: Palifan on May 30, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
This is really quite something, fantastic work and hopefully you will get around to doing another classic character in this style.

Ian

Thanks man! Wolfman and Creature are next followed by Frankenstein, Dracula, Mr. Hyde, Bride and Phantom.

Palifan

Quote from: StyreneDude on May 30, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Thanks man! Wolfman and Creature are next followed by Frankenstein, Dracula, Mr. Hyde, Bride and Phantom.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing these next editions very much  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

FrankFan95

KCE83

monstrosities