Custom Karloff with lighted base display!

Started by Dirtyhorse, May 09, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtyhorse

Yet another customized piece, combining a reworked 1/6 scale Karloff figure and a revamped Target Monsterville base.
I took out the sound effects (cheesy) and left the lights regarding the base. Took this to Texas Frightmare Weekend,
along with many others, last week!
New stuff by Dan Fuller, on FlickrNew stuff by Dan Fuller, on FlickrNew stuff by Dan Fuller, on FlickrNew stuff by Dan Fuller, on Flickr

knewby

TheFirm

Wow!!! Which Frankie is that from?? Cool

Anton Phibes

Quote from: TheFirm on May 10, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
Wow!!! Which Frankie is that from?? Cool

The Body looks to be from "I love Dead, Hate Living" by Robert Price. Maybe the whole thing is....who knows? The face looks like a tweaked and customized Billiken to me. The body is a definitely from the resin kit though.

Vintage Horror

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 10, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
The Body looks to be from "I love Dead, Hate Living" by Robert Price. Maybe the whole thing is....who knows? The face looks like a tweaked and customized Billiken to me. The body is a definitely from the resin kit though.

The head is too

TheFirm

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 10, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
So that is from a Resin Crypt kit?

TheFirm

Thanks Anton, that's a beautiful diorama

Rogerbee

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

1/6thtoyz

Monsters For Sale

So what did you do with the head that originally came with the base?
ADAM