Quote from: Mike Scott on September 20, 2022, 05:15:38 AM
When they hit 25 ReAction Creatures, I'm out!  ;D

Yup, until they make #26 and suck you right back in!! LOL

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Dr.Terror

Was thinking an entire line of boxed Uni Monsters would be cool depicting a scene from each film like that Frank.

Drac on the stairwell.   Wolf in the fog/woods    Get creative with of the carboard cutouts.  And spice the box graphics up. 
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

MonsterBaker666

The Boodega items are up for sale now.

I ordered the Frankenstein "firebox", the 3 Luminators, and the Glow Mars Attacks Martian and Martian with dog glow-in-the-dark figures.

Mike Scott

I just picked up these two.

New "dark green" mask.

"Luminators" Creature.
CREATURE FAN

Anton Phibes

Palifan

I picked up 2 of the Worst figures in Remo style packaging. I have a Batula and Black Falcon focus that I've worked on for years so need these to to keep the set whole.

I didn't realise though that Mr Bones is the same thing we had in the UK under the name Bone Shakers. I have one of the UK coffins as I remember getting them as a kid and never realised they went under a different name elsewhere.

Treats for us all by the look of it :)

Ian

Count Zachula

I thought this day wouldn't come but I think I'm finally over the color variants for this line. I still love seeing that they're keeping this series alive but I'm just kinda spent, at least on this set.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Palifan on September 26, 2022, 08:59:21 PM
I picked up 2 of the Worst figures

Why didn't you get a couple of the nicer ones?
CREATURE FAN

Subatomic_Matt

Picked up a Mr. Bones, Frankenstein's Monster and a Luminator's Creature. I really think this'll do me for colorway variations. Much more interested in Henry Hull.

darkmonkeygod

I got to sit in on a retailer focused preview of much of Super7's offerings for the rest of this year as well as Q1 '23 and the Luminators line will continue with the Frankenstein Monster, the Mummy, and the Wolf Man.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

BRICK

"Luminators" Creature.

[/quote]

Ouch!!! This one brings back bad memories; why didn't the original Luminator model line offer the CFTBL rather than King Kong???  :'( :'( :'(
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

marsattacks666

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on September 27, 2022, 02:17:53 AM
I got to sit in on a retailer focused preview of much of Super7's offerings for the rest of this year as well as Q1 '23 and the Luminators line will continue with the Frankenstein Monster, the Mummy, and the Wolf Man.

The Super 7  Luminator idea is so rad. The Super 7 future figures will go great with my model kits
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 26, 2022, 06:03:04 PM
I just picked up these two.

New "dark green" mask.

"Luminators" Creature.

Mike. How many Creature mask variations are there? I have two.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: BRICK on September 27, 2022, 02:48:41 AM
"Luminators" Creature.
Ouch!!! This one brings back bad memories; why didn't the original Luminator model line offer the CFTBL rather than King Kong???  :'( :'( :'(

Right?!? If only.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!