Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 17, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: zombiehorror on June 27, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
"Introducing our Universal Monsters ReAction figures, sold exclusively at the Universal Monsters Boodega pop-up event during San Diego Comic Con. With exclusive die-cut day-glow packaging only for this event!"~Super7 ... 

How much will they sell for?

I won't be at the show.  I'd just like to have a number to multiply by 6, so I will have an idea what they will cost most of us on eBay.
ADAM

Remco Wolfman

"Introducing our Universal Monsters ReAction figures, sold exclusively at the Universal Monsters Boodega pop-up event during San Diego Comic Con. With exclusive die-cut day-glow packaging only for this event!"~Super7

Not a huge fan of the  "Exclusive" SDCC psychedelic color scheme but I'll still buy the heck out of them until they come out with the regular colors. Also, the packaging is awesome (optimally my taste calls for more muted colors here as well).   

As to price I am certain they'll go for the regular $15 each.

Monsters For Sale

Universal licensed the Universal monster Oxford Pennants and matching enamel pins?

Very cartoony.

(But, they turned down the cool lunch box with the Spanish Dracula that we were all waiting for.)
ADAM

Joseph_Baeza

"Introducing our Universal Monsters ReAction figures, sold exclusively at the Universal Monsters Boodega pop-up event during San Diego Comic Con. With exclusive die-cut day-glow packaging only for this event!"~Super7

All very cool, however, the packaging comes nowhere close to being as cool as the cards and figures with the Basil Gogos art which debuts later this year.  I'll wait...

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

aura of foreboding

I can live without all of these, but I am dying to get the regular releases.  :)

zombiehorror

Anton Phibes

These exclusives dont interest me....which is good.  :-X

Remco Wolfman

I absolutely love those monster pennants. Love everything about them (particularly Wolfman & Creature).

In other Super 7 SDCC news (which is of no interest to me but likely appeals to many of you):

POTA Playset:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoP1L_j_s4/?hl=en

Glow Crimson Ghost:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoP1L_j_s4/?hl=en

If nothing else the playset sets a precedent for a Super 7 playset (looking at you dream Rita playset with exclusive Kay figure)

the_horror_man

I'm waiting for the 3.75 inch scale King Diamond figure that is supposed to be released right around now. I messaged Super 7 a few days ago asking about it, but they never responded.

thm

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: the_horror_man on June 30, 2018, 02:20:30 AM
I'm waiting for the 3.75 inch scale King Diamond figure that is supposed to be released right around now. I messaged Super 7 a few days ago asking about it, but they never responded.

thm

I got the wholesale solicitation this evening, so shoudn't be much longer.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

the_horror_man

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on June 30, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
I got the wholesale solicitation this evening, so shoudn't be much longer.

Thank you. ;D

thm

MadCow

I'm not a pin guy but I'm loving those pennants and Reactions. As per usual, I won't pay the scalper scum though. My exception that rule may come with that Remco Throwback Glow Crimson Ghost. I've been dying to add that to my original carded set since it was shown at Toyfair.