Author Topic: Kathy McWilliams AKA Mrs WickedLester  (Read 1285 times)

Lunkenstein

• Sergeant
  • "Rrrraaaarrr!!"
    • Brain of Lunkenstein
Re: Kathy McWilliams AKA Mrs WickedLester
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 04:22:00 PM »
My deepest condolences, thoughts and prayers for you WL. I am so very sorry for your loss.
Paul

Zackuth

• Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 07:18:16 PM »
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  You're in my prayers.
"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

monsterphile

• Sergeant Major
  • UMA member since September 29, 2003
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 08:08:19 PM »
So sorry to hear about such a monumental loss.  My condolences to you, Mike, and to your family.

Rob

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 09:45:04 PM »
My condolences
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Joseph_Baeza

• Sergeant
  • Dr. Moreau: Have you forgotten the house of pain?
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 10:39:54 PM »
My sincerest condolences on your loss, Lester.

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 11:39:09 AM »
Hey
 Thank You for all the thoughts and prayers.  It has been VERY tough to say the least. I keep having the woulda,coulda,shoulda going thru my head. WE were at odds the last month or so bickering all the time and had I seen how sick she really was would have changed that if I could. My family keeps telling me that if someone is on a downword spiral health wise that I should not beat my self up for not seeing it on a day to day basis,which I did not. But in hindsight ,the last couple mos she changed soo much, how the f&*% did I NOT see it. Even with the fighting it was a comfort just having her in the chair next to me watching some old crime/horror movie.
She paid another couple visits,yes.the ceiling fan turned on again ,twice in 3 days.
 I know in my heart she is just checking in but DAMN I miss her SO much.
 For those of you with close family,friends or partners, DO NOT let petty crap come between you. There will be lots of regrets if you do. 
 :'(

Peace and love to all

Mike (Lester)

LundyAfterMidnight

• Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 07:02:03 AM »
Mike, for what it's worth & what you're saying (her visits), I believe she knows how you feel & all is forgiven.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Flower

• Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
Mike,

I'm glad of the visits.  Looking back with 'why didn't I notice/see that' is normal, be it with a loved one or even a pet.  Being human, we tend to beat ourselves up and it's 'easy' to tell others not to do so but at the end of the day Kathy knew that you loved her and wanted what was best for her. You would've saved Kathy if you could but there are times when things are just stacked against us and our loved ones.

A good friend lost his long battle with cancer on December 6th, it's a long story but he wrote his own obit.  The last line was ...

Guilt, regret and envy are thieves of happiness.  Avoid at all costs.

Hugs ...  Susan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:16:01 PM by Flower »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 06:05:43 PM »
I cannot even image what you are going through. However, I would say that a marriage of 37 years, is what is most important here and not regret. I have a saying I thought of years ago, not sure I was the first one to say it, but here it is. '"Time is the only thing that tells the truth". A marriage lasting 37 years and how it is clear that you still love her is the truth and what really matters.

thm

skully

• Corporal
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »
I cannot express enough the words of wisdom displayed here for Wicked Lester,  those who are young, and married, might not think about this situation too much, you are still early in life, but for those of us who are older, we may think about this situation a bit more.  As the years go flying by, many, many things are sort of taken for granted, other things just go un-noticed.  I have been there, with members of my family, having passed.  Life's very questions often arise at these times, should have, would have, could have.  For Wicked Lester, I say this, you are not alone. It is said, time heals all. 

Flower

• Sergeant
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 07:18:08 AM »
Mike .. Hope that you are healing.  We are all here for you.

Hugs ... Susan
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 12:12:22 AM »
So sorry for your loss, WL.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 06:53:47 PM »
March 9th was a really bad day. Marked the 39th anniversary of our first official date.
I have also been off since mid October of last year with a medical leave.
Theshort term disability place is screwing me over and I just learned this afternoon that my job of 26 years is no more due to excessive time off. Nothing like ramping the already monumental stress.  u6juu 8j68j68ju chain_saw
 I still have panic attacks and nightmares about all this. Don't want to go into detail but some of them are almost heart stopping and mind numbing.
How would any of you like to see your spouses burning corpse (she was cremated) staring at you at 3:00 in the morning. Zombie Shocked

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2018, 07:20:32 PM »
The short term disability place is screwing me over and I just learned this afternoon that my job of 26 years is no more due to excessive time off.

Sorry to hear about your continuing problems, Mike. Have you talked to a lawyer about your firing? There might be a case of discrimination, there?
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

• Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2018, 01:08:11 PM »
Have you talked to a lawyer about your firing?

I'd suggest a doctor.

???
Collecting! It's what I do!