Author Topic: Check out the Red Band Trailer for the remake of "Day of the Dead:Bloodline"  (Read 63 times)

emazers

• Sergeant
Comes Out Janusary 5th & very few Theaters,DVD,VOD.

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
No reason for such a thing. Original movie still relevant and not dated. :'(
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
I will see this. However, nothing will beat the original. There are a few Day of the Deads out there. We have Romero's original from 1985. There was also another one that was low budget that got very little exposure. Then there was one that followed the remake of Dawn of the Dead. That one was actually pretty good.

thm

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
There's no reason to re-make Romero's stuff. The zombies are public domain. Anybody can make a zombie movie. Even a good one. the only reason to call it a re-make or re-invisioning of a Romero is simply to cash in on his name.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
There's no reason to re-make Romero's stuff. The zombies are public domain. Anybody can make a zombie movie. Even a good one. the only reason to call it a re-make or re-invisioning of a Romero is simply to cash in on his name.

I agree, just mentioning Romero is cashing in on his name. Dawn of the Dead 78 is my all time favorite film, maybe a tie with Halloween 78. Must have been something about 1978. ;D

I watched a film called Train to Busan a few months back and it was one of the best zombie films I have eve seen. A heartfelt and action packed film. I highly recommend it.

thm

thm