Jeff Yagher Uni-monster magnets

Started by Gasport, October 07, 2017, 06:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Monsters For Sale

I wish they would produce those sculpts as life-sized "masks" - for wall hangings.

I'd like three: 

1.  Karloff 1931 Frankenstein.
  2.  Lugosi Frankenstein.
  3.  Strange Frankenstein.

ADAM

FrankFan95

I own a couple of these magnets and the sculpts are stunning. I've boughten a couple other things from Tony and service is great only thing that makes me step back and not buy more from him all the time is that all my kits come in smelling like cigarette or cigar smoke. Really puts me off I usually have to deep scrub them and really get the smell out. Here's a pic of mine I painted got Mummy and Glenn Frank

Monsters For Sale

Jeff has made something new for Christmas this year:

Glenn Strange Frankenstein Santa

Lon Chaney, Jr. Wolf Man Santa

Lon Chaney, Sr. London After Midnight Santa 

(I'd really hate to see this guy coming down my chimney in the dead of night>)

These relief busts are 5¼" high and would look great painted by or own dirtyhorse!
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Jeff has added another to his 5¼" Xmas resin relief sculpts:

Frankenstein Conquers the World - Santa

If you want these, get them now.  These are being made in very limited numbers.

ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Here are the other two Xmas offerings to complete the "six" 5¼" relief sculpts he mentions.  Don't know if he still has any of these for sale.

Boris Karloff Frankenstein - Santa

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Santa
ADAM

FrankFan95

I bought the Glenn Ho Ho and it's awesome. I painted it and hangs on my tree as of now. Love the Wolf Man hope to get that one next year.

Sean

JoeZombie

My father in,law picked these up and asked me to bronze them for him. They're very nice magnets!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: JoeZombie on December 18, 2017, 02:49:28 AM
My father in,law picked these up and asked me to bronze them for him. They're very nice magnets! 

Wow!  That REALLY shows off the quality of the sculpts.

Ygor is beautiful.  I hadn't seen him before.  Jeff should make that last one bigger and put a large ring in his mouth - he'd make a great door knocker.

Thanks for sharing those.
ADAM