Regal Cinemas Horrorfest 2017

Started by Big Bad Wolf, October 02, 2017, 06:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bad Wolf

This year, Regal Cinemas is bringing a bunch of classic horror films back to theaters all through the month of October. Starting at 7pm on Monday and Tuesday nights, they'll be playing classics like the acclaimed 4k restoration of Suspiria, Monster Squad, Fright Night, King Kong, Them!, and several more.

For details, follow the link:
https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/horror-fest

I don't live near any of these theaters, unfortunately, but perhaps some folks here will be interested.
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Mord

We go to a Regal theatre once a week. I know they're showing Night of the Living Dead. I'll have to check on the rest. Thanks for the heads up.

Mike Scott

200 miles to the nearest city. Guess I'll just have to watch the DVDs.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Lunkenstein

Thank you so much for the heads up, Wolf! I've never been able to catch the original KING KONG on the big screen and now I can. Really excited for that and on an Imax to boot.
Paul

KillaCupcake

ChristineBCW

We haven't had a big-screen THEM viewing in a few years now, so this will be exciting for all of us.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

batgirly

just got tickets for the Shining... thank you for the heads up!

Lunkenstein

I will be forever grateful to you Big Bad Wolf for letting me know about this. Finally had my wish come true and got to see my favorite movie KING KONG (1933) on the big screen. It was a fantastic thrill for me. I've been watching Kong on TV for 55 years, so the big screen experience has been on my bucket list for some time.
Paul

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Lunkenstein on October 18, 2017, 12:53:45 AM
I will be forever grateful to you Big Bad Wolf for letting me know about this. Finally had my wish come true and got to see my favorite movie KING KONG (1933) on the big screen. It was a fantastic thrill for me. I've been watching Kong on TV for 55 years, so the big screen experience has been on my bucket list for some time.

Glad to help! 8)
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Hepcat

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on October 02, 2017, 06:48:51 PM
This year, Regal Cinemas is bringing a bunch of classic horror films back to theaters all through the month of October. Starting at 7pm on Monday and Tuesday nights, they'll be playing classics like the acclaimed 4k restoration of Suspiria, Monster Squad, Fright Night, King Kong, Them!, and several more.

For details, follow the link:
https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/horror-fest

I don't live near any of these theaters, unfortunately, but perhaps some folks here will be interested.

Great stuff! Sadly we don't live anywhere close to any of these theatre either.

:(
Collecting! It's what I do!