Face Cast - Glenn Strange Frankenstein - Very "Smooth"

Started by Rezman, October 13, 2017, 02:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezman

About a year ago I purchased a polyurethane face cast of, what is basically a DP Smooth Glenn.  Bill Forsche, of Forsche Design, puts these out and they're very nice.  They're the same size as your average DP Smooth Glenn mask, but the casting is consistent, unlike many repop copies floating around out there, including the one I had.  Once I painted this and had it haired by Dante Renta, I sold my latex copy.  The nice thing about these is they pretty much display just like a mask, being hard to tell there is no back.  And, if you so choose, you can hang it on a wall.  He also sells the plaster copies, but if you're gonna put the time into it to paint it right, you might not want to do it on plaster.  Plus, the polyurethane is very light, yet very durable and unlike latex, won't rot.

Kidagain

That is one sweet piece Rez,you did a remarkable job on painting.Thanks for the show.

gracebuster

Tim, GREAT! I agree with you in that it's indistinguishable form a mask. Plus the work in it is superb AND it will last forever.
Thanks for sharing.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Ludi

Very happy to see Bill Forsche getting a plug here! 

Sean