HALLOWEEN Stuff In Stores For 2017

Started by Monsters For Sale, August 13, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Monster Bob.....not sure why you got mad at the new guy. He wasn't throwing down a gauntlet....he just asked a question. Maybe not as gracefully as you may prefer....but it was a harmless enough query. It's not as if you explained where you acquired the Uatu like information.

You can be equally "challenging" at times with your one word dismissal of people's concerns, etc, as was evidenced in the Glenn Strange Frankenstein pail discussion. So....maybe check in to Carter's Little Liver Pills for some regularity, bro...lol.  :angel: :angel: ::) 8)

Maceo1

QuoteWhy does everything get challenged around here?
Well, you just don't drop a statement like you did without any explanation or verification. People are running out every day to these stores searching for the Screamers, and you tell us that "Monstervile Screamers are shipping 2 of each character per store. 6 total.".  Who said that ? Is that it ? One shipment only? Did someone say there would be more shipments?  Jeez! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!
I am being watched, by blind people.

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Mord

Bob and Maceo are actually both right. Regular Target stores get initial shipments of two each. Stores with "superstore" status got considerably more. There! That really wasn't worth fighting over, was it?

horrorhunter

The Target I go to had 5 Mummy Screamers, 2 Frankenstein Screamers, and 0 Creature Screamers when I checked on Monday. I bought a Mummy and a Frank. Yesterday they had 3 Mummies and the one Frank. The clerk said they get 3 shipments a week on M/W/F but obviously not all shipments contain everything. So, all we can do is keep checking back. I guess Target does this "only sold in stores" stuff on certain things so people will visit their stores and make impulse purchases (which they do). Still plenty of time till Halloween so I think we'll get everything we want at Target prices with persistence.

Yeah, that Creature Screamer is the elusive little devil. Figures, since he seems to be the most popular UniMon. Man, I wish they had done a Creature Animated Bust like the Mummy one. Maybe since this stuff seems to be selling well we will see more and different Monsterville items next Halloween. With the generally dismal state of Universal Monster merch this Monsterville stuff is a pleasant surprise. Even better that it wasn't widely known and agonized over like much of what we've been disappointed with in the past (*cough* lunchbox *cough*  :'().
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on September 14, 2017, 05:39:20 PM
Man, I wish they had done a Creature Animated Bust like the Mummy one.

You and me both!  :)  Maybe a swimming Creature and Kay in one of those domes!  Us Creature fans did get the best costume, though, so I can't complain.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

glane21

Don't waste gas driving to Target, use Brickseek.com first.  Go there and choose  check Target Inventory from the menu.  Enter the UPC for the Frankie screamer, which is 842445116454, and your zip. It will return a list of all Targets in your area and how many screamers each store has in stock ( does not break down by character).  If it says 12 in stock with 10 saleable that means they have a full case.  And it is likely just put out on the shelf or still in the back.

If you get to the store and the shelf is bare you can track down an employee to pull it from the back. There should be a 5.00 shelf tag for them in the Monsterville section that just says 'Halloween Decor'.

If you do not see the shelf tag, you can pull up a scannable barcode on your phone at this URL:

http://barcode.live/?upc=842445116454

That will scan on their price checkers to see if they are on the floor or in stockroom.  They can also scan it in their handhelds they carry around.  Because unless they have a barcode or shelf tag to scan, they can't seem to locate a damn thing in the stockroom.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

horrorhunter

Quote from: glane21 on September 14, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
Don't waste gas driving to Target, use Brickseek.com first.  Go there and choose  check Target Inventory from the menu.  Enter the UPC for the Frankie screamer, which is 842445116454, and your zip. It will return a list of all Targets in your area and how many screamers overall they have in stock ( does not break down by character).
We can tell when a case arrives at a nearby Target and pounce. Thanks for the info.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Count Zachula

Well done, Glane. This is some next level stuff.

Mike Scott

What's the difference between "On Hand Qty" and "Saleable Qty"?
CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on September 14, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
So, all the screamers have the same UPC?

Yes. It will tell you how many they have, but not which ones. If it says 6, that's probably 2 of each. 5? Who knows which one is missing?
CREATURE FAN

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 14, 2017, 06:17:07 PM
Yes. It will tell you how many they have, but not which ones. If it says 6, that's probably 2 of each. 5? Who knows which one is missing?
The UPCs are different on each Screamer (I checked my Mummy and Frank), but with this info we can tell when a case arrives and get there pronto. My nearby Target gets shipments M/W/F so I'll check in the morning to see if a case has arrived. Gonna snag a Creature Screamer using high techery thanks to glane21.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

glane21

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 14, 2017, 06:14:12 PM
What's the difference between "On Hand Qty" and "Saleable Qty"?

I think it's a padding such as " we show 12 in stock but  2 maybe in the process of getting purchased or stolen before you get here."

If you see something like in stock qty: 3   Saleable qty:0
  Then don't bother because they're sold out and it will later go to out of stock.

nospillblood

Letting everyone know that the Frankenstein domes, $5 masks, and shelf sitters are now shipping on the website. I didn't see an option to choose which one to get of the domes and shelf sitters so I'm guessing it's random.
On a side note I just went to Target and they had more Creature shelf sitters than the others.