Author Topic: Revell Mr. Gasser Slot Car 1964  (Read 238 times)

Gasport

• Sergeant
  • pull my finger...
Revell Mr. Gasser Slot Car 1964
« on: July 16, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »
Decided to take Mr. Gasser outside for some fresh air today...Got him back in the late 80's/early 90's from the John Green mail order catalog for ridiculously cheap...also bought another, PLUS the Rat Fink version of this for a good friend as a gift. The contents are still tightly shrink wrapped where it's always 1964 on the other side!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/Gasport2000/Mr%20Gasser%20slot%20car_zpsfh9yhqsk.jpg

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Revell Mr. Gasser Slot Car 1964
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 04:52:47 PM »
Never did see it. Couldn't take all the ads and pop-ups. Are you paying the PB ransom?
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
Nothing
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »
Decided to take Mr. Gasser outside for some fresh air today...Got him back in the late 80's/early 90's from the John Green mail order catalog for ridiculously cheap...also bought another, PLUS the Rat Fink version of this for a good friend as a gift.

I may also have bought my still sealed Mr. Gasser in BRM Racer from John Green's mail order catalog around the same time or a few years later. Pity John Green is long out of the business. Ebay marked the death knell of most catalog dealers and the print publications such as Toy Shop in which they advertised. 

:(

John Green no longer had a Rat Fink in Lotus Racer kit though. Does your buddy still have the one you gave him?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!