Author Topic: Lobby cards  (Read 498 times)

scarey1scd

• Corporal
Lobby cards
« on: July 15, 2017, 07:38:40 AM »
Here are the first of many lobby cards I have...more later as I come across them.

-La Femme Reptile Hammer Horror (an English card they wrote "La Femme" on it for foreign viewing?)
- The Deadly Bees
- Countess Dracula
- Count Yorga, Vampire
- Eegah
Pass the marmalade

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Lobby cards
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:59:02 AM »
C'mon! You can't have a LC thread without pictures!  :)
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »
Lol I know man, Im sorry. I don't subscribe to any of those on line photo sites. Got pics on my phone though lol!
Pass the marmalade

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 11:21:16 AM »
I don't subscribe to any of those on line photo sites.

You're not on Facebook, or anything like that?
CREATURE FAN

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 10:30:18 AM »
Nope, no social media... UMA and Ebay are pretty much the only sites I hit when I get online
Pass the marmalade

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 10:54:20 AM »
You're not on Facebook, or anything like that?

Facebook is boring. The UMA is where to be. It is where the ACTION happens, Daddy-0!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 07:29:17 AM »

Ok lets see how this works lol. Found a free image sight so...here are the lobby cards Ive found so far! Also, the last 2 pics are from artist Meagan Crable. Its a print of a zombie girl, signed by Meagan.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:27:48 AM by scarey1scd »
Pass the marmalade

Mike Scott

• Army Administrator
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 11:00:49 AM »
Do you have prices for them? Shipping charges? Do you want people to enquire, via email, or PM?
CREATURE FAN

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 11:22:53 AM »
Lol sorry Mike, Youd think this was my first day on the job.

Please PM me for prices! I always include shipping in my prices, within the continental US only.
Pass the marmalade

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 10:47:08 AM »

10 lobby cards and 1 photo

All for $30 shipped in the cont US.
PM me...thanks!
Pass the marmalade

scarey1scd

• Corporal
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 10:30:30 AM »

10 lobby cards and 1 photo

All for $30 shipped in the cont US.
PM me...thanks!

Reduced $20 shipped THANKS!
Pass the marmalade

horrorhunter

• Sergeant
  • Haunted Hulk...The Horror Of The Seven Seas
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 11:48:32 AM »
PM sent.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

• Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »
Cameron (scarey1scd), you need to write to me concerning the money I sent you for lobby cards. You made the counteroffer and I accepted and sent you $35 via PayPal for 5 lobby cards and the Kronos photo on 8/2. I haven't heard anything back about this and I've sent emails and PMed you more than once.

I also haven't received the poster I ordered from you on 7/29. If you have a tracking number for that you need to send it to me or post it as shipped on PayPal with the tracking number.

I hope nothing bad happened to this guy like an accident. I purchased a couple of flipbooks from him a few days ago and he sent those pretty quickly and communicated well regarding the deal. I was hesitant to post this publically, but if someone won't contact you regarding money you've sent them for goods then it's the next step. It's only been a few days but it's the total lack of communication that's troubling here. When you sell you have a responsibility to confirm that the correct payment was received, the item shipped, the tracking #, etc. If you don't have time to communicate with your customers then you don't need to be selling by mail. If things turn really rotten with this I'll have to go through PayPal to try to get my money back.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 03:32:37 PM »
Cameron (scarey1scd), you need to write to me concerning the money I sent you for lobby cards. You made the counteroffer and I accepted and sent you $35 via PayPal for 5 lobby cards and the Kronos photo on 8/2. I haven't heard anything back about this and I've sent emails and PMed you more than once.

I also haven't received the poster I ordered from you on 7/29. If you have a tracking number for that you need to send it to me or post it as shipped on PayPal with the tracking number.

I hope nothing bad happened to this guy like an accident. I purchased a couple of flipbooks from him a few days ago and he sent those pretty quickly and communicated well regarding the deal. I was hesitant to post this publically, but if someone won't contact you regarding money you've sent them for goods then it's the next step. It's only been a few days but it's the total lack of communication that's troubling here. When you sell you have a responsibility to confirm that the correct payment was received, the item shipped, the tracking #, etc. If you don't have time to communicate with your customers then you don't need to be selling by mail. If things turn really rotten with this I'll have to go through PayPal to try to get my money back.

This is completely understandable to me and hopefully you paid with PP as goods so there shouldn't be a problem if something has happened.

Hopefully it's just some unforeseen circumstance that has happened and everything will work out just fine for you.

All the best with,

Ian

horrorhunter

• Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »
This is completely understandable to me and hopefully you paid with PP as goods so there shouldn't be a problem if something has happened.

Hopefully it's just some unforeseen circumstance that has happened and everything will work out just fine for you.

All the best with,

Ian
Thanks. And, yes, I paid with PayPal for "goods" so I'll have some recourse there if it comes to that. $35 isn't a lot of money but nobody likes to be taken. I don't put up with crap like that.

Hopefully the guy hasn't had some sort of accident. I thought his computer might have gone out but anyone who's conducting business has an obligation to log on somehow (via a friend's computer, or if nothing else a public computer in a library) to contact customers and so forth. Ignoring someone's messages for four days after they've sent you payment for goods that you never acknowledged receipt of is very bad form. If it were eBay it would be different, but individuals dealing with each other through a public forum like UMA requires a lot of trust and adequate communication. We're all so connected now and sending a quick email takes seconds.

The main reason I posted this is to get it all out in the open. Sometimes the light of public scrutiny is a nudge to a seller to hold up their end of a deal. At this point I would prefer to just get the $35 refunded and we forget about the whole thing. It's left a bit of a bad taste.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...