More "Monster-Themed" Swamp Witch Guitars...

Started by Rockshasa, July 04, 2017, 08:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockshasa

Hey all,
Just wanted to show the monster fans here some more monster-themed Swamp Witch guitars. These guitars are rustic, 3-stringed, handmade beauties! I had a great experience dealing with the owner of Swamp Witch guitars (his name is Pick). He is located just outside of Toronto, Canada. Even if you've never played guitar before in your life, you are bound to make some really fun noise on these guitars. They are tuned so that each fret is a power chord (open tuning - GDG). They are mainly built for "slide playing" only, but I can tell you now that you can do some picking on these things. You will need a small amp though, as these things are electric. They sound awesome, and are comparable to any guitar in sonic ability. Pick sells his "themed" Swamp Witches for $270 a piece. So, if you have a favorite monster, all you have to do is email him, and tell him what your vision for your guitar looks like...you can send him any artwork or photos. Let Pick do the rest! He'll do a mock-up and send it to you for approval before he starts. Not only is Pick a great craftsman, but he's also every bit the artist when it comes to creating these things. And, Pick is fast. If his schedule permits, you'll have this thing in your hands in around 2 weeks time.

So if you're not only a monster fan, but a musician as well, you gotta own one of these things! They're awesome and one of a kind. Pick has built these things for celebrities too (including Johnny Depp). He's built hundreds of these things and they are all around the world now. They are going to be valued collectors items some day, as guitars always go up in value. Anyway, I'm crazy over my FrankenSwamp guitar! I've always loved Basil Gogos artwork, so I picked my favorite Gogos Frankenstein piece, sent it to Pick and he designed away. So, if you have a favorite monster and you've been known to tinker around on a guitar, you gotta look into these things.

You can contact Pick through his website:
http://swampwitchguitars.weebly.com

Check out these other scary monster guitars from Pick at Swamp Witch guitars:

SpeedierThantheGrave

Cool stuff man! I'm currently repairing and setting up a '60s Kay 5 string banjo with its original metallic gold lacquer. I've never plucked a banjo in my life, but it seems neat!
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."