Author Topic: Comet Channel is Awsome  (Read 383 times)

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
Comet Channel is Awsome
« on: July 01, 2017, 09:50:50 AM »
Anyone else watch Comet channel. They show old monster/horror and sci fi films. Saturdays are usually non stop old 70's and 80's monster and horror movies.  Hammer Films Twins of Evil is on right now. ;D

thm

comixzombie

• Private First Class
Re: Comet Channel is Awsome
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 10:26:26 PM »
Holy cripes. This is great. I'm so happy I saw this. I don't have the channel, but you can live stream their channel from their website. I've been looking at their upcoming schedule and I'm already tying to plan out chunks of my day to catch The Ghoul, Voodoo Island, The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake and JD's Revenge.
The boys around here call it "The Black Lagoon"; a paradise. Only they say nobody has ever come back to prove it.

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:41:23 PM »
Holy cripes. This is great. I'm so happy I saw this. I don't have the channel, but you can live stream their channel from their website. I've been looking at their upcoming schedule and I'm already tying to plan out chunks of my day to catch The Ghoul, Voodoo Island, The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake and JD's Revenge.

Karloff plays a great part in The Ghoul. This channel is a classic monster and sci fi fan's dream. Gojira just finished and now Godzilla Raids Again is on. ;D

thm

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 07:12:56 AM »
Anyone else watch Comet channel. They show old monster/horror and sci fi films. Saturdays are usually non stop old 70's and 80's monster and horror movies.  Hammer Films Twins of Evil is on right now. ;D

thm

Can I use Chrome cast with this channel?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 09:51:31 AM »
Can I use Chrome cast with this channel?

I'm not sure. I'm not sure what Chrome cast is either. ;D

thm

Lunkenstein

• Sergeant
  • "Rrrraaaarrr!!"
    • Brain of Lunkenstein
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:07:59 PM »
I agree thm. Comet is great. I have it on a lot. Nice dozing off at night with classic monster flicks.
Paul

twilitezoner

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 05:13:08 AM »
I was not aware of this channel. Thanks for posting this.

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »

Thanks for the heads-up on this.  It will come in handy as I no longer have cable TV.  (I cut the cord about 2 years ago.)

I have this station playing live on my computer right now.  They are showing the VERY cheesy "Empire of the Ants".

Save this link as one of your FAVORITES to gain instant access to their live broadcast:

https://www.comettv.com/watch-live/
ADAM

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »
Wish I had this channel from my cable provider
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

ChrisW

• Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 03:44:05 PM »
I've been a fan since it came on. Reminiscent of the early days of the SciFi channel...

LundyAfterMidnight

• Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 06:07:44 PM »
Comet's great, but I hate how they run infomercials from 3AM-9AM. I work 3rd shift, so I'm awake at this time on my off days.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)